Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sephora Collection Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set Review

Hello Everyone!

 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
Left to right:
- Stippling Brush
- Powder Brush
- Shadow Brush
- Smudge Brush
- Liner Brush

Today I’m going to review this beautiful brush set from Sephora. Based on my first sentence, you’ve probably guessed that I like the brushes…and you would be right!

First Impressions:

- The beautiful rose gold color

- Each brush has it's name on 

- The brush case. The gold case compliments the brushes well

 

 

Magnetic Closure

- The length of the brushes are between travel size and full size. I wish the length of the brushes were longer.

- Applies makeup well

- Brushes are soft

- Bristles don’t shed when I wash the brushes

Overall this brush set is a HIT for me! I’m unsure if Sephora is selling this brush set in stores or still selling this set in general. When I received mine in December as a gift, it was an online exclusive. This Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set is a wonderful addition to my makeup collection.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Follow me on GFC, Instagram, and Bloglovin!


26 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Beautiful makeup brushes. Have a great weekend.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those brushes are gorgeous!! I'm so obsessed with all things gold LOL I need these!

Pilar said...

Thank you! You have a great weekend too!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I love gold items too! I love that these brushes look so elegant!

myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie said...

they look so pretty. I love them <3

Anonymous said...

Those brushes are beautiful!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Marie said...

I love that gold brush set! Very pretty!

Elle Sees said...

despite having travel brushes, i never use them! i tend to bring my regular size

Becky said...

Oooooh, I remember wanting these when I saw them! I bought a set of Sephora brushes before and some of them shed during the first few washes so I wasn't sure if I should purchase this one or not. I wish I did now ;(

xx becky / star-violet.com

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

I'm like that too lol! I would rather use or bring my regular size brushes. This set falls in between regular and travel size brushes.

Pilar said...

Too bad the set of brushes you had didn't work out for you! These brushes are good quality!

Anonymous said...

very pretty looking brushes :) love the rose gold color ! xx
www.ambifashion.com

Pilar said...

Thank you!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It's a gorgeous set Pilar! I love the color and the brushes. Excellent quality too.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you Kim! I love the quality of this brush set!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very good brushes!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Kristen said...

Love those gold brushes, even though I don't know what a stippling brush is or my brain isn't working right now. but love those brushes. you got good taste.

willsingformakeup said...

These brushes are beautiful! I like that it has a case. The nice thing about having a case is that you can take other brushes too if they're not too long. Very nice! xoxo Lauren

Pilar said...

Thank you! These brushes were a gift from my mom. As for the stippling brush it has a few uses such as dotting foundation on trouble spots, such as scars and you can use it to create an airbrushed look for your makeup to name a few. I really don't use a stippling brush all that much, but since I have one now I've used it a few times.

Pilar said...

Thank you! I was thinking that, about taking other brushes in the case if I need it!

Beautetude said...

Very pretty brushes love the case.
Beautetude

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...