Wednesday, March 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Makeup/Announcement

Happy EARLY St. Patrick's Day!

 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
 
In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day yes you guessed it, a holiday themed FOTD! Also stayed tuned for an announcement at the end of this post.

 

 

Products Used

 

* Eyes *

- NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)

- BH Cosmetics 120 Color  Eyeshdaow Palette 1st Edition 


 

   1. Darker Green Eyeshadow In   
       tear duct and on midway of 
       the lid
   2. Lighter Green Shimmer Eyeshadow: In 
       the middle of the lid.
   3. Darker Green Eyeshadow on 
       other side of the lid and Outer  
       V
  
- Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascaras 

- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Clear (for   
  brows)

* Face *

- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for preparation)

- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed 
  Powder (Fawn)

- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation
  Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)


* Lips *

Just MAC Prep+Prime: I couldn't decide what lipstick I wanted to use so I surprisingly skipped it altogether lol



Did you create a St. Patrick's Day makeup look?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be taking some time off my blog in the up coming weeks so I can get a few things done. Don't worry I will be back from my absence soon. I have a few pre blog posts, but I want to try to wait until I get back on blogger to publish them. I will try my best to keep up with your blogs in the upcoming weeks! In the mean time if any of my blogger friends want to email me until I return feel free to do so here's my email address: beautyandmorebypilar@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

24 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Green rock great job on the makeup.

Shireen L. Platt said...

Ohhh, what a gorgeous eye makeup here, Pilar! I hope everything is okay on your end, will be missing your presence here in the blogsphere. xx

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous Pilar!! Love the green makeup on you! this is so fun for the holiday, I love green shadow but rarely wear it so I get excited around st pattys day to put it on! And I will definitrly miss your blog posts!! I will email you though so we can stay in touch, and feel free to email me too! ashleysue22@gmail.com

Miriam said...

Cute makeup look. It looks great on you Pilar :)

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Greens always look amazing on you Pilar! We will all miss you but I hope you get everything done that you need to!

Naturalle Drea said...

Definitely understand on having to take a break to get things done. Funny think, all I thought about was my blog when I was supposed to be on a break lol!! See you soon Pilar!!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You can rock green too Pilar! Looks so good on you! I was just reading Ashley's post and she did a great job. We all need time away from blogging. I've slowed up temporarily myself to get things done. Keep us posted doll!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Marie said...

I love your St. Patty's Day makeup! Green looks gorgeous on you! Take all the time you need to get things done. We'll be here when you get back! Have a great weekend!

willsingformakeup said...

I love the green look, Pilar! It looks great! Don't worry about taking some time off. We'll be here when you come back!

Jen27 said...

Love the greens on you! Very pretty :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Unknown said...

Love your eye makeup Pilar, its soooo gorgeous! <3

Have a blessed week ahead!
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Kristen Alpert said...

Only you cud pull off the green eye-shadow. Looking good.

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...