Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Collection Review: (Dewy+Skin) Foundation, Concealer, and Pressed Powder

Hello Everyone!


I've been on a search to find a good drugstore foundation for the longest time! In the past drugstore foundations have either broken my face out, cause an allergic reaction, the wrong shade. You name it, I probably experienced some sort of issue with it lol. I also decided to get the concealer and pressed powder as well. Let's get into the reviews!

* I purchased the Foundation and Concealer at Walmart for $5.94. (The pressed powder was is also $5.94) I had to purchase the pressed powder at Walgreeen's for around $8.00 since Walmart was sold out of the shade I needed.


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Dewy+Skin in Soft Honey 315


Why you'll love it

A natural complexion sets the stage for whatever look you're planning to rock. With Fit Me!® Dewy +Smooth foundation you'll get a flawless foundation that's all your own with light to medium coverage and a dewy finish.

What it's best for
  • Contains SPF 18.
  • Hydrating skin.
  • Normal to dry skin.



With Flash


Without Flash


My Thoughts

I think I found a winner! I really love this foundation. This foundation is for normal to oily skin, so it works well for me. This is a good foundation to wear during the Winter and I haven't had any issues with it so far. I don't think I'll wear this foundation if my skin feel oily since this foundation will give you a dewy look, I don't think that will work well if my face is oily lol. The description states that this is light to medium coverage foundation, but I have medium to full coverage when I wear it. I also like that it doesn't take a lot of foundation to get full coverage.  I  just wish that this foundation came with a pump.


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium


Why you'll love it

Go flawlessly beautiful. With Fit Me! concealer you'll get the ultimate touch-up coverage for any dark spots or imperfections. Say bye-bye to anything that holds you back.

What it's best for
  • Touch-ups.
  • Natural finish.
  • All skin types.


With Flash


Without Flash 

My Thoughts

I really like this concealer. I won't lie, I had a little difficult choosing a shade since there wasn't much of  a selection. Some of the concealers were either too light or dark, but I think I chose the best option medium. I was a little hesitant because I thought this was going to be a really light on top of my foundation, but no worries! I don't have too many imperfections on my face except dark circles, and this concealer covers them well.

Maybelline Fit Me Set +Smooth Pressed Powder: Soft Honey 315
       



Why you'll love it

Hello gorgeous. With Fit Me! Set +Smooth powder you get breathable, longwearing coverage with a soft-smooth finish that never looks cakey.

What it's best for
  • Normal to oily skin.
  • Blending seamlessly.
  • A flawless finish.


With Flash

Without Flash


My Thoughts

I think that this pressed powder is good. I get moderate coverage and the pressed powder is very light weight. Paired with the Fit Me Foundation the powder does give me a natural look which I really like. My face doesn't look cakey and I didn't have any issues with blending.



Me wearing Fit Me Foundation, Concealer, and Pressed Powder

Here are The Links for these looks: (link these!)

Soft Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup Collab

Do you own any of the Maybelline Fit Me products? What are your thoughts?


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

27 comments:

  1. Hi Pilar! I loved reading your post! I use the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matt + Flawless and it's really great. I haven't tried the concealer or powder yet but after your post I think I'm gonna have to!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Sophie xx
    www.cherriesandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're welcome! The plan was to get the Matte + Flawless Foundation, but I didn't see the shade I needed when I went to Walmart. I still plan on getting it though! I'm really pleased with all the products!

      Delete
  2. I love Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Concealer you got great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reviews! I've been looking forward to reading your thoughts about these products! The makeup looks flawless on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, Pilar! I'm so glad you like this. You should definitely try the matte and poreless one for when your skin feels oily if it gets so more in the summer time! They also have a powder to match the oily skin one which I've always wanted to try. I have always wanted to try that concealer, I've heard really good things about it. I always have a hard time choosing a concealer shade too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Matte and Poreless Foundation is definitely on list of makeup products that I want to try especially since that was the foundation I originally wanted! I wasn't aware there was a powder to match! I'm going to look for that since my skin tends to feel oily during the Summer! The concealer is pretty good! I swear it took me forever in the makeup aisle to choose a shade lol!

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this before, but such a great review! :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing review, Pilar and I'll be honest about not liking FitMe concealer, I find it to be too thick for my liking and I much prefer Instant Age Rewind. I really need to get the powder though, it seems to be a good one for setting the under eye concealer.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really didn't have any issues with the Fit Me Concealer, but I have to agree it is a little thick. I notice that when I apply it. I want to try the Instant Age Rewind! I heard it works well! The pressed powder is very good for setting the under eye concealer!

      Delete
  7. Great review on these! I've been wanting to try the Matte and Poreless foundation for a while now, but it's nice to know that they're all good. I definitely want to try the concealer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I liked all the products, and they're so affordable!

      Delete
  8. i use the regular dewy one and liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like using the Dewy Skin Foundation too!

      Delete
  9. I love the concealer...one of my go-to's. The foundation...I'm a bit iffy about, I liked it at first, but after finding the L'Oreal Infalliable foundation, this one was put back. I do like it every once in a while though. Glad you like it!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooopss...I should have stated that I have the matte version of this foundation, LOL!

      Delete
    2. So far I really love all three! I was on the fence about the Dewy Skin Foundation, but I'm glad I purchased it! I noticed that the matte version of this foundation is popular too! I hear the L'Oréal Infallible Foundation is pretty good too! I'm just glad that I found a drugstore foundation that I really like!

      Delete
  10. Your skin looks gorgeous! It is such a good match and thanks for the review! I want to try this line, just need to figure out my shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Finding my shade wasn't too much of an issue except I couldn't decided on which concealer to get lol. I think the Medium shade in Concealer fits me well!

      Delete
  11. Sounds like an amazing product, looks beautiful on your skin! Thanks for sharing xo - Fashion Phases

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the Fit Me matte foundation and love it! I love the concealer too but haven't tried the powder out yet.

    Drea
    naturalledrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really great line of products! I love how light weight the powder feels and give me a natural look!

      Delete

Happy Birthday Albie!!

Hello Everyone! Today's post is a special post because today is my best friend's birthday! I remember when I met my best frie...