Today I have a simple things in life post for you! Since it's Spring and Summer will be here in a few weeks I thought I would combine some of simple things in life during the warmer months.
1. Making banana pudding
2. Sitting outside in the evening drinking cold lemonade
3. Eating fresh fruit
4. Looking a fresh flowers (I tend to only look since I have terrible allergy and sinus issues)
5. Making homemade pizza
6. Walking on the grass barefoot (when it's not too hot!)
7. Playing board or card games
8. Enjoying the feel and smell of clean sheets out of the dryer
9. Licking the cake batter off the beaters on a mixer
10. Running through a garden sprinkler
11. Taking quick 15 to 20 minute power naps
12. Storing items in Mason Jars
13. Painting or drawing a picture outside
14. Wearing long flowing skirts and Maxi dresses
15. Crocheting hats and scarves for the colder months
16. Looking at a rare rainbow outside (aren't they pretty?!)
What are some of the simple things in life that you enjoy during the Spring and Summer?
Also don't forget to check out my prior inspirational post!
Inspirational Post : Things I've Learned Part 5
Thanks for stopping by my blog!