Saturday, May 30, 2020

A Basket Full of Benefit Cosmetics

Hello Everyone!


*Disclaimer: Thank you Benefit for sending these products! All opinions are 100% my own.


About two weeks ago I received a few new goodies from Benefit. I showed part of the products in my recent PR Haul, but here are all the products sent over :)


I've used Benefit products over the years so I'm not new to the brand, but I haven't tried everything pictured. Benefit is known for their brow products, and honestly Benefit does have the best brow products on the market in my opinion.


I've been using They're Real! Lengthening Mascara, The POREfessional Face Primer, hoola matte bronzer
And Precisely My Brow Pencil for years and these have become some of my favorite makeup products.



I've done done one makeup look so far using these products. Stay tuned for that and other makeup looks using Benefit Cosmetics!

22 comments:

Mellie said...

Nice Haul!!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Ivana Split said...

You received some really lovely products from Benefit. So great you have already done one make up look using these products. I'm looking forward to hearing more about them.

Marie said...

What great gifts from Benefit! I want to try their foundation and face powder!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a lovely basket of goodies! Benefit's They're Real! Lengthening Mascara is one of my faves. Enjoy Pilar!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great haul to try!

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

I love Benefit, great haul Pilar!!
xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

ALLIE NYC said...

Wow that is a great basket of Benefit products! Ooo lucky lady. You should do a video on all of them. They look and sound great. I am using their brow gel at the moment.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Ann said...

Oh I'd want a basket of Benefit products too!!!
Lucky you, stay safe Pilar ♥

Ann
https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Susie said...

Hi Sweet Pilar. I got my internet back and I have found your blog again. I have missed your good cooking and beauty tips. Hope you are well, and your family too. Please stay safe. Blessings to you and your mom, xoxo, Susie

Paola Lauretano said...

I need this basket in my life... so full of interesting products!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Pilar said...

Thanks Mellie!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

These products are amazing! I'll be posting more makeup looks and Benefit reviews!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I can't wait to create more makeup looks with these Benefit Products!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! I love They're Real Lengthening Mascara too!

Pilar said...

I agree :) So many wonderful products!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marisa!

Pilar said...

Thanks Allie! A video is a good idea! I've been posting a few videos on my Instagram Stories. Benefit's Brow Gel gives me flawless brows!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ann! Stay Safe and be well!

Pilar said...

Susie!! Glad to hear from you! I wonder what happened to you! We're doing well! I hope that you, Ted, and the family are doing well! Blessings to you :)

Pilar said...

Benefit is such a great brand!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...