Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sultry Summer Makeup feat. Benefit Cosmetics

Hello Everyone!


*Disclaimer: Thank you Benefit for sending these products! All opinions are 100% my own.

Since Summer is almost here, I wanted to share a Sultry Summer Makeup Look using Benefit Cosmetics. Don't forget to check out my last post, A Basket Full of Benefit Cosmetics

Benefit Cosmetics Products Used 


Sultry Summer Makeup feat. Benefit Cosmetics 


the POREfessional face primer

Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation (8-tan warm)

Foundation Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer (8-medium -tan cool)

Hello Happy Velvet Powder (8-tan warm)

The POREfessional is one of my holy grail primers. I started using the POREfessional Primer when I first started blogging. This primer minimizes my pores and it helps apply my foundation better. I've heard mixed reviews on the Flawless Brightening Foundation. Honestly I'm somewhere in the middle on how I feel about this Foundation. Picking a shade wasn't a problem, but this foundation oxidizes. It doesn't look bad, but I really had to blend the foundation. I also found out a little foundation goes a long way. Paired with the Happy Velvet Powder the foundation gives a flawless finish. I also wanted to talk about the Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer.  This concealer is AMAZING! Seriously this Foundation lives up to its claim, cakeless. Application is effortless and the concealer looks so natural on my skin.


precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil (5-black brown)

gimme brow+ volumizing eyebrow gel (3.75- warm neutral brown)

24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel

roller lash curling mascara

roller liner liquid eyeliner (black)

I always do my makeup clients brows, but now that I'm home more I've been doing my own brows more often. I mentioned in my last post that Benefit is known for having some of the best brow products in the makeup industry. Benefit brow products have been my go to products for years. The products are easy to use and my brows look great throughout the entire day. If love wearing a winged liner with a sultry makeup look, and the roller liner doesn't dissapointed. Paired with the Roller lash mascara, the roller liner helps create a dramatic eye makeup look.


Cookie Powder Highlighter

Georgia Blush

Benefit's Cookie Power Power Highlighter gives my cheekbones that glowy look that I love to wear during the Summer. The Georgia Blush paired with highlighter looks pretty, but the blush is sheer. I had to build the color so I could have peachy cheeks.

28 comments:

Lisa said...

A roller eye liner sounds like something I would like.
I usually just have my brows waxed. I do no spend a lot of time on eye makeup as I don't know how to put it on properly.
You look beautiful.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Gorgeous! I love the Roller lash mascara and the Roller eyeliner sounds amazing too.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Tanza Erlambang said...

you look so pretty in these photos.
Hope, you enjoy summer season.

Marie said...

You look stunning Pilar!

Susie said...

Pilar !! You are beyond beautiful . I love this look for you. I think this is your best look ever. Take care, be safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

nerline said...

You look absolutely gorgeous, Pilar. I love the lipstick

Sakuranko said...

Oh so cute makeup
xx

Adriana Leandro said...

I really like your makeup.
The lipstick is amazing.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

ALLIE NYC said...

They do have great brow products. I am currently using one of their brow products but recently found out that they are not cruelty free which kind of sucks. But loving this fox eye here!

The Liberty Belle said...

Lovely! I love this look on you. I might have to get around to trying that primer. Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous lady.

Miss Val's Creations said...

This makeup looks stunning on you Pilar. You brows are perfect!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in years since I typically will do them myself. Benefit is a great brand in general, but especially for eyebrows!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! The Roller Lash Mascara and Liner are amazing quality products!

Pilar said...

Thanks R!

Pilar said...

Thanks Tanza! Have a great upcoming Summer!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie! You're too kind! Stay safe and be well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! You're too kind!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sakuranko!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Allie! I love Benefit's Brow Products too! I wasn't aware the brand wasn't cruelty free. Hopefully they'll change that in the future.

Pilar said...

Aww thanks Liberty! You should definitely give the primer a try, it works well to reduce my pores! Have a wonderful week!

Pilar said...

Aww thanks Val!

Iwona said...

Beautiful makeup :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Iwona!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...