My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
What is Pre Poo-ing?
Pre poo is short for pre shampoo treatment which usually includes oils of your choice that are applied to your hair before shampooing. You can also add conditioner to your pre poo mixture. If you think about it, pre poo-ing is basically washing your hair in reverse.
How I Pre Poo My Hair
Ingredients and Supplies:
- Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula
- Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil
- Great Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Place conditioner in bowl
2. Place small amount of extra virgin
olive oil in bowl
3. Place coconut oil in bowl
4. Mix all ingredients together until
5. Lather scalp and hair with pre poo
mixture and place a shower cap on
your hair. When I took my hair out
of the box braids, I let the pre poo
mixture stay in my hair for an hour
and a half, but usually I let it stay in
my hair for about 30 minutes.
6. After I pre poo my hair, I wash my
hair with shampoo, and let my hair air dry.
7. After my hair is dry, it feels so soft and
moisturized. I don't always want to pre poo my
hair, but the results are well worth it.
Do you pre poo your hair? What products do you use?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!