My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
Today's post is all about lipstick and lip gloss. In addition to eyeshadow, lip products are some of my favorite makeup products (which I'm sure some of you already guessed lol) This is a post I worked on when was away from my blog.
First, here are 3 new MAC Lipsticks I've purchased so far this year (you may have seen these already if follow me on Instagram or read my blog regularly)
- MAC Twig (Satin)
- MAC VIVA Glam Miley Cyrus (Amplified)
- MAC All Fired Up (Retro Matte)
To view the rest of my MAC Lipstick collection CLICK HERE
Now for the second part of my post, these are a few of my favorite lipstick and lip gloss pairings.
1. NYX Butter Lipstick in Hot Tamale with Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Kiss Me Coral
2. Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Red 2000 with Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fatal Apple
3. Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Dream Fuchsia with NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie
4. MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick with NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel And MAC Pink Nouveau with It Cosmetics CC + Lip Serum in Live
5. MAC Snob, MAC Saint Germain, and MAC A Novel Romance Lipsticks with NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue. All of these bright lipsticks go so well with this lip gloss.
As you can see these three MAC lipsticks are similar in color, but if anyone is wondering Snob is the darkest, Saint Germain lighter, and A Novel Romance is the lightest shade.
6. MAC Faux and MAC Twig Lipsticks with It Cosmetics CC + Lip Serum in Love
When I prep my lips with some lipsticks, I use MAC Prep+Prime, but I also like to use Nivea Lip Balm. Nivea Lip Balm works well with matte lipsticks
What are some of your favorite lipstick and lip gloss pairings?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!