* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
1. Naked 2 for transition color (Naked Basics Palette)
2. Alchemy all over the lid (Vice 3 Palette)
3. Reign on top of the lid and crease (Vice 3 Palette)
4. Crave slightly on Outer V (Naked Basics Palette)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- NYX Lip Pencil in Auburn
- MAC Media Lipstick
As the holdiay season nears I am thankful for all the good, bad, and everything in between. When I feel the need to complain I remember that I'm blessed and I'm thankful everyday. Things are not always going to be perfect nor easy, but there are people in this world who have it much worse. So with that being said I'm thankful for life, the people in my life that I'm close too, having basic necessities, the companies I've collaborated with, and last but not least my blogger friends. May you all have wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season.
Also I want to thanks Palmer's collegues at Coyne for sending me a few goodies in the mail this week!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!