Saturday, February 6, 2016

Soft Romatic Makeup for Valentine's Day Collab

Hello Everyone!


Today I have a collaboration with my good friend Ashley! We had so much with these collabs last year that we decided to collaborate again this year! For this post we decided to create a Soft Romantic Valentine's Day inspired makeup look using our Urban Decay Naked 3 Palettes!







Products Used:






* Eyes *

- NYX Eyeshadow Base (Skin Tone)

- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette



  1. Nooner: Transition in the crease 
  2. Buzz: In tear duct and half of the Lid
3. Dust on the other half the lid
4. Blackheart on the Outer V, Blend 
      
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black



- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear


* Face *

- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil  Moisturizer (primer)
  
- Maybelline Fit Foundation: Dewy+Smooth in Soft Honey (315)

- Maybelline Fit Concealer: Medium



 - Maybelline Fit Pressed Powder in Soft Honey (315)



- Maybelline Fit Me in Deep Rose



* Lips *



- Milani Lipstick in Pink Frost



Don't forget to stop by Ashley's blog @ ashleysuemakeup to see her Soft Romantic look that she created!

If you're looking to create a more dramatic eye makeup look check out my recent Naked Smoky Makeup look and review
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Review/FOTD


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

18 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous as always, Pilar!! I love the shades you used to get this eye look, and it was definitely a great idea for us to use the naked 3 palette!! Thank you again for doing all these fun Collabs with me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I just think that the Naked 3 is a beautiful palette, but I rarely use it! I'm going to try to change that this year lol! You're welcome I love doing these collabs! I agree the collabs are so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful makeup look! A Perfect look for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty Pilar! Love the soft and romantic look. I rarely use my Naked 3 palette, definitely have to reach for it more. Good job girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! I know what you mean! I'm going to reach for my Naked 3 palette more as well!

      Delete
  4. such a pretty eye shadow look! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and perfect for Valentine's Day or any day when you want to look girly. I love your collabs together! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margo! I thought that this look would be good for a girly look too!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty! I love the lip color you chose to pair with your eye look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I really love the colors in the Naked 3. They're perfect for a Valentine's Day look. I really like that Milani lipstick with it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Albie!!

Hello Everyone! Today's post is a special post because today is my best friend's birthday! I remember when I met my best frie...