Sunday, June 12, 2016

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and Concealer

Hello Everyone!


As promised, welcome to Maybelline products review week on my blog! This week I'm going to share my thoughts on a few Maybelline products that I've been using. I was able to get my hands on the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and Concealer! When I first heard about these products I was very interested in trying them because of all the good reviews I read and from the videos on YouTube that I viewed. I mean who doesn't want  to try a product that claims to help you have better skin?!


Superstay Better Skin Foundation In Buff Beige (40)

  


About the Product

Longwear foundation that improves skin's appearance every minute you’re in it.
With the antioxidant power of Actyl-C, a more durable form of vitamin C.
For all skin types. Medium to full coverage.

Why You'll Love It
 
Superstay Better Skin Foundation gives an all-day flawless coverage and better-looking skin in 3 weeks. The foundation reduces the appearance of spots, dullness and uneveness and gives you a brighter, more even and stress-free skin.




For Best Results
 
Apply a layer of Superstay Better Skin on skin.


With Flash 


Without Flash 




Superstay Better Skin Foundation In Sun Beige (85)






With Flash



Without Flash



Superstay Better Skin Foundation In Buff Beige (40) and Sun Beige (85) mixed together 





With Flash


Without Flash




Superstay Better Skin Concealer In Medium



About The Product

Superstay Better Skin Concealer is a 2-in-1 targeted Concealer + Corrector with ACTYL C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits.


  
Why You'll Love It
 
Superstay Better Skin Concealer instantly provides all-day flawless correction.
Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles, spots and imperfections in just 3 weeks.*

For Best Results
 
Use the applicator and apply desired amount directly on imperfections, spots or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend.




With Flash 


Without Flash 



My Thoughts

This is such a good foundation and concealer! After using these products I can see an improvement in my skin. Let's start with the foundation. This foundation gives my skin life and natural look. It's so lightweight and it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation. I've been sick with allergies lately and my face has really been looking dull and pale, but when I use this foundation you can't even tell that I've been sick or that I've been have some acne issues because of my allergy problems. I ended up  buy two foundations in different shades to match my skin tone. I thought that Warm Honey was my going to be my shade, since I get honey based shades when I buy Maybelline's, but it was too dark. So I went with the Buff Beige and Sun Beige and these foundations mixed together worked perfectly. I hope that Maybelline comes out with a few more shades of this foundation for a better selection.

As for the concealer it works really well. I picked up the medium shade and it blends well and covers any dark circles that I have. I've also noticed that in the first 3 weeks of using this concealer (I've had these products since March/April), my dark circles have been less noticeable. Overall I love using these products and they're reasonably priced. I also love that I can see an improvement with my skin as I use these products!


Have you tried any products from the Superstay Better Skin line?

You can read my Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray Review HERE


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like these, Pilar! I love that concealer, it's my favorite from the drugstore! I have the foundation and didn't like it because I didn't think the coverage was good, but that could be because I think my shade was too light for me? If that was sense lol. I should try it again and see if I can correct the color somehow to match my face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The concealer works very well for me! Since there aren't many shades available you may need to try mixing the shades. That's what I did. I can wear Buff Beige (40) and it does look natural but when I mix it with Sun Beige (85) it's closer to my skin tone and I feel I have more coverage. I will tell anyone you may find your shade if you mix the foundations! Maybelline really needs to make more shades available!

      Delete
  2. I like the concealer but the foundatiin did not work for my skin. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Too bad the foundation didn't work for your skin.

      Delete
  3. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these products yet, but after reading your review I would like to try them! Great review and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad these have worked out for you! I haven't tried either, but I'm always interested in any products that claim to have a good wear time. I really want to pick up the concealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's was the main reason I wanted to try these products because of the better skin claims. I haven't been disappointed so far! I do like the foundation better than the concealer. Both products are pretty good though!

      Delete
  6. I might have to try this line next...I just tried the Fit Me line and like that! I really like Maybelline concealers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fit Me line has great products and this Better Skin line does too!

      Delete

Come Along with Me: Christmas at Bath and Body Works and White Barn

Hello Everyone! Well Christmas fever has hit me again lol. Today (technically yesterday) I wanted to take you along with me to Bath an...