Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Milani Lipstick Collection

Hello Everyone!


Some of you may remember last year I mentioned that I would be posting my Milani Lipstick Collection in early 2017. Well staying true to my word, I bring you today's post :) I also included the dupes for some of my MAC lipsticks as well. (I'll swatch comparisons in a future post)


Descriptions of Milani Lipsticks (Courtesy of Milani's Website)

Milani Color Statement Lipstick 



Milani Color Statement Lipsick in Rose Hip

Milani know that the best way to make a statement in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick 



Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick in Matte Kiss 

Matte Lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick dresses up lips with rich eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort your favorite cream lipsticks provide. This long-wearing non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red- and everywhere in between- with one stroke

My Thoughts 

A you're going to see once you read my post, I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks! Don't get me wrong MAC  will probably be my first love of lipsticks,  but you can't go wrong with Milani.  You can find many dupes with these lipsticks and pay half the price.  These lipsticks typically cost $6.00 I get my Milani Lipsticks from CVS or Walgreens. Stay updated on sales especially at CVS. I usually try to get these lipsticks when they have have buy one get one half off sales. That's even more money saved. The Milani Color Statement Lipsticks have a watermelon scent and the Milani Moisture Matte Lipsticks have a vanilla scent. Both scents smell really nice especially the vanilla scented Matte lipsticks! I just started buying these lipsticks in January 2016, but they have quickly become one of my favorite brands of lipsticks to wear!


Nude/Brown Lipsticks



- Matte Innocence (60) *Dupe for MAC's Blankety
- Nude Creme  (26)
- Dulce Caramelo (27)
- Naturally Chic  (25)
- Matte Naked (61)
- Teddy Bare (29)



Nude/Brown Lipsticks Continued...



- Matte Beauty (69)
- Bahama Beige (55)
- Bronze Beauty (31)
- Rose Femme (42) *Dupe for MAC'S Twig
- Tuscan Toast (48)
- Pretty Natural (43)



Pink Lipsticks 



- Matte Blissful (52) *Dupe for MAC's Snob
- Matte Darling (74)
- Plumrose (17)
- Blushing Beauty (51)
- Pink Frost (09)

Pink Lipsticks Continued...



- Catwalk Pink (45) *Dupe for MAC's Saint Germain
- Fruit Punch (11)
- Matte Orchid (64) *Dupe for MAC's Flat Out Fabulous
- Power Pink (46)
- Matte Diva (63)
- Rose Hip (14) *Dupe for MAC's Candy Yum Yum





Red Lipsticks 



- Rebel Rouge (54)
- Matte Kiss (72) * Dupe for MAC Ruby Woo 
- Ruby Valentine (08)
- Best Red (07)
- Matte Iconic (68)
- Matte Confidence (67) *Dupe for MAC's Russian Red
- Velvet Merlot (50)



Red-Orange/Orange Lipsticks


- Matte Passion (66)
- Empress (53)
- Matte Luxe (75)
- Orange-Gina (03)
- Sweet Nectar (01)
- Coral Addict (52)



Berry/Purple Lipsticks



- Matte Fearless (70)
- Sangria (21) *Dupe for MAC's Rebel
- Brandy Berry (49)
- Matte Love (73)
- Black Cherry (24)
- Matte Flirty (71)
- Uptown Mauve (20)
- Matte Glam (65) * Dupe for MAC Heroine 
- Violet Volt (34) *Dupe for MAC's Violetta


What are your favorite Milani Lipsticks? I mentioned at the beginning of the post that I listed Milani dupes for some of my MAC Lipsticks. Those are the lipsticks that I can think of right now that are dupes for MAC. I plan on doing a comparison post on those dupes as well.


Here my links to other lip products collections from 2016

My Updated MAC Lipstick Collection

My Updated NYX, MAC, and Avon Lip Pencil Collection

February 2017 Posts 

My Life in January 2017

Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes and Red Lips










26 comments:

  1. You have a nice collection of these Pilar! I only have one Milani lipsticks but I definitely love it. I have the matte naked shade and it's one of my favorite lipsticks I own. I'll have to keep in mind that matte innocense is a good dupe for blankety, since that's my all time favorite lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Matte Naked Shade is so pretty! I love it! Matte Innocence does remind me of Blankety except Matte Innocence is a little lighter, but still a very beautiful dupe!

      Delete
  2. What a great lipstick collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to test these dupes out!! You've got my interest piqued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend testing the dupes out!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Great post dear.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Milani collection looks very nice and extensive too! I totally want to try their lipsticks now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Milani lipsticks are very good quality products!

      Delete
  6. Whoa I love your Milani collection! I haven't ever tried anything from Milano simply because I have no idea where to find it in Australia. There's something very satisfying about the way you've organised your collection by colour! Love the post Pilar!!

    -Sophie xx | Cherries and Perfume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you can't find these lipsticks in Australia, you could try the website to see if they ship to Australia. I'm so glad to have this lipstick tower, it really helps with my lipstick organization!

      Delete
  7. Wow so many beautiful shades...I just love all of them...Great Post babe...xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection of lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAC is my first love too, but I would love to try these. I love the nude colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love MAC, but Milani comes in as a strong second favorite!

      Delete
  10. You have quite a collection of lipsticks, Pilar. Every time I come over here, I want to go out and buy myself some red lipstick. You inspire me. :)

    I want to thank you for your comment on my "judging" post and sharing your story. You are very special, and I hope many blessings come your way.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I inspire you! You're welcome about the story I shared with you on your blog! I really felt it was important to share that story of the guy in the store. It really troubled me that people were laughing and making jokes instead of trying to help him. I wish that people would try to help others instead of talking and judging them. I hope many blessings come your way as well!

      Delete