Today I'm going to be sharing a St. Patrick's Day inspired makeup look.
* I'm only going to list the eye makeup products since that was the focus for this look .Let me know in the comments section if you need specific details about products I didn't mention :)
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
- Transition Color: Downfall
- Tear Duct and Half of the Lid: Dragon
- Other Half of the Lid: Defy
I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day!
March 2017 Posts
My Life in January 2017
Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes and Red Lips
My Milani Lipstick Collection
Happy Valentine's Day 2017
Recent Manicures ft. Zoya Nail Polish
Inspirational Post: Forgiveness
Projects with Pilar: Bright Yellow Scarf and Hat Set
Lion Brand Yarns: First Impressions
Battle of the Lip Primers: MAC Prep + Prime VS Colourpop Lippie Stix Primer
Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment in Reparing Primrose Review
Thanks for stopping by my blog!