My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.Today I wanted to write full review on my thoughts about BH Cosmetics. In this post I'll also review my first 120 Palette 1st Edition. To check out my previous post on BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 80's Palette Click Here
About The Company
- I just starting purchasing makeup from BH Cosmetics in December 2013, and so far I love the quality of their products that I own.
- They have frequent sales throughout the week and holidays.
- They offer a wide range of makeup items.
- The shipping doesn't take too long (about 4 days). I'm not a fan of the shipping price of $7.95, but every so often they offer free shipping or a free palette code (I usually take advantage of the free shippping lol)
- Customer service is very helpful answering any questions and concerns that I had.
- So far, I've had a positive experience with this company
Now for the eyeshadow palette review.
120 Palette 1st Edition
- Hard black push case
- Packaging is well wrapped around the items (my items came in tact)
- There is no brush inside the palette: however, I purchased this palette during a sale and a 7 piece travel brush set was included.
So many colors! This palette has everything from colorful bright and neon shades, to neutral shades. Out of the five 120 Editions Palettes that BH Cosmetics offers, I recommend this 1st Edition if you're looking for a range of different colors (The 2nd Edition does look similar to this palette)
The colors are very pigmented and pick up color well. There are only a few colors that I had to work with to get a decent amount of color.
I really like that these shadows aren't chalky when applied, and the color last most of the day without much creasing.
This is a great palette that has been getting a good bit of usage especially during the Spring because of all those bright colors.
I can create plenty of looks.
This was actually my first purchase from BH Cosmetics that I mentioned I bought in December. I have been pleased with the quality and quantity of this palette. I also like that their items are reasonably priced and have numerous sales often. I picked up a few more eyeshadow palettes, that I will share in a upcoming collective haul post :)
Do you own any items from BH Cosmetics? Will you be making any future purchases?
Thanks for reading!