You may remember that I wrote a 29 things I've learned this far post. To read that post CLICK HERE . I've decided to do a series of these type posts. Let's get started!
1. Never give up!
2. Nothing bad lasts forever.
3. Sometimes crying cleanses the soul.
4. Sometimes laughing can be the best medicine.
5. Being angry will hinder you from true happiness.
6. Sometimes you can go searching for something that's been in your face the whole time.
7. It's ok to be afraid sometimes.
8. It's ok to take risks.
9. Good things come to those who wait.
10. You can learn more by listening rather than speaking.
11. Karma truly is a b#!*@ Trust and believe those who have done you wrong will see it gain. That's why it's so important to be a good person and try to do the right things in life.
12. Don't dwell on negative things from the past.
13. Don't speak negative things into in existence. I truly believe when you do, you give negative
Whar have you learned this far in your life? Also, I posted earlier today that I made a Facebook page. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/beautyandmorebypilar I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
This post is great Pilar! I totally agree with #10! I wish more people would realize that haha! And I love the last one too. I just read a book called the four agreements which was a lot about letting go of negativity and not putting out negative energy etc!ReplyDelete
Thanks Ashley! I know right! I think #10 is so true lol! That sounds like an amazing book to read. I need to check that out! I was watching Joel Osteen one night and he said something similar to #13, but my mom has said that too when I was growing up. She has said don't speak negativity into existence. So, I learned that a long time ago!Delete
I'm glad you've decided to a series of these posts! This post post is very insightful!ReplyDelete
Thanks Marie! I'm glad you find these posts insightful!Delete
Great motivation listReplyDelete
This was beautiful Pilar! I definitely have to agree with 'crying cleanses the soul' right now. it's been a very hard week for me and a good cry really helped!ReplyDelete
Thanks Margo! I'm sorry that you had a hard week! I hope things are better for you now!Delete
Yep! I've been through those thins and that's definitely the way to handle LIFE. HaHaHaReplyDelete
Thanks Kim! I find these types of post I write, insightful as I reminisce!Delete
These are so good! I completely agree with these and really think that people really don't understand how true #13 is. People speak a lot of negativity over themselves, especially when it comes to their bodies and health. It really scares me for some people, but you have to come to the understanding on your own for that one.ReplyDelete
Thanks Lauren! I agree with everything you said! I know sometimes as people we're going to have negative thoughts, but I try to keep it at that, a thought. I try not to give those negative thoughts life by speaking them into existence.Delete