Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bath & Body Works Summer Candles 2018

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm sharing my Summer Candles Collection, As promised in my Bath &Body Works SAS Summer 2018 Haul . During April and May I picked up and exchanged a few candles from Bath & Body Works. Some candles are long time favorites such as Pineapple Mango, Watermelon Lemonade, Georgia Peach, and Mango Coconut (aka Mango Coconut Cooler). I'm also sharing candles that I wanted to try. Near the end of this post I'll be showing the new Summer Collection at Bath & Body Works.


Memorial Day Mini Haul 


I was surprised I liked this candle since it has a floral scent. It's not a strong floral scent, more of a fresh floral scent.


Happy Island Papaya smells so wonderful! How cute is this magnetic sea shell candle topper?!


Mango Coconut and Happy Island Papaya make a great candle combination!


Tiki Beach is new to my collection. This has a light coconut beach type scent. 

The New Summer 2018 Candles at Bath & Body Works 


Orange Cream Soda


Cherry Snow Cone 


Boardwalk


Endless Weekend 


Waffle Cone


Pool Party


Other than the cute packaging, I'm not that impressed with this year's Summer collection. Endless Weekend is the only candle I might purchase in the future since it smells the same every year. 


What are some of your favorite Summer candles?


June 2018 Posts

Spring/Summer 2018 Makeup Haul

Festival Ready Makeup Feat. BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival Palette 


Summer Glam Makeup Feat. Tigi Cosmetics

Covergirl Trublend Matte Made Foundation

Moisturizing Summer Skincare Routine 

Bath & Body Works SAS Haul Summer 2018

30 comments:

RaeAbigael said...

i loooove lighting candles in my room! so many good ones pilar! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

LoveT. said...

The Candles are amazing! Watermelon is a great Scent for the Summertime. :)

Happy Sunday <3

Pam said...

I love candles, love the colors and I love to go in a store and smell them all.....however I do not burn them. I have found that they just don't smell as good to me that way. Plus as dingy as I get sometimes I am afraid that unless they blow theirself out I will leave them burning...:)

Marie said...

So many wonderful candles! White Gardenia is one of my favorites!

Ivana Split said...

These candles looks great. Sometimes we can be surprised by linking a smell we wouldn't think we would like. I love floral scents but not all of them. I don't like when they are to sweet.

Have a nice day!

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice collection!

Susie said...

Hi Pilar, I too love fruit scents in candles. Not into floral scents, they tend to give me headaches. Although I have just left the lids off to leave a gentle scent if someone gave me a floral scent. I like how many scents you have to choose from. Must smell good at your house all the time. :) Blessings for a safe and happy 4th. xoxo, Susie

LianaLaurie said...

Wooow, the candles sound amazing!! I'd love to smell them!

Natoya said...

My favourite candels currently are Yankee Candels. They are really true to the smell and have lovely names too. I also have a passion for a whole load of candles, tfs
: ) xo

www.juanitalikes.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Your house must smell amazing with all these candles Pilar :)

GlamourZONE said...

You have such a great selection and they are all so beautiful.

Paola Lauretano said...

Super cute... I love candles!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Naturalle Drea said...

I haven't been to BBW in a while and missed the sale but you picked up some good scents!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Such some cool candles, You have picked some cute candles <3
Have a great day <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks Rae!

Pilar said...

Thanks T! Watermelon scented candles are some of my favorites! Happy Thursday!

Pilar said...

I have that problem with Yankee Candle. The candles smell good on a cold sniff, but some of the candles barely throw at all. I love Bath & Body Works because the candles throw well and cost friendly on a good sale!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I didn't think I was going to like White Gardenia, but once I burned it, the candles smells so good, and the throw is strong!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! I agree! I was very surprised that I like White Gardenia since it's a floral based candle. It's not too overpowering and the candles has a fresh scent. I love sweet scented candles as long as it's not too sweetly scented because I'll get a headache. Have a great weekend!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie! My house usually is coconut, peach, and apple scented! Those are some of my favorite scents! I hope you had a wonderful 4th! Blessings to you as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Liana!

Pilar said...

I like Yankee Candle, but lately the candles haven't been throwing all that well. I just wish the scents were stronger.

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks Drea! I actually picked these up during sales and I did a few exchanges in April and May. The candle selection wasn't that great during this SAS, and some of the candles shown weren't even on sale! I was surprised at the limited scents for the candle selection!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rakhshanda! Have a great weekend!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love when you show the candles. I always want to treat myself with one haha. The floral scent one sounds dreamy. I am a candle lover too, and I think I have them in every room. : )

Have a relaxing weekend, Pilar.

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! I really love White Gardenia! I should've picked up a few back ups! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...