I know I'm late with this post, but I wanted to take some time out and complete the tags that Lauren (Five Face Challenge Tag), Shalunya, and Amelie (Very Inspiring Blogger Award) tagged me for. Thanks ladies!
Five Face Challenge
So, here is the challenge: Create a full face look with only 5 items!
Here are the rules:
1. Use Five and only Five products to create a complete makeup look.
2. Each different product counts as 1 product. Multipurpose products count as 1 product, such as Benetint, Bombshell the One Stick, Nars Multipurpose Stick.
3. No palettes are allowed. No trios, quads or multi-shade palettes.
4. Tag Five others to complete the Face Five Challenge
5. Have Fun!
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder
- Fashion Fair Foundation Stick
- Avon Ultra Color Lipstick (Red 2000)
- Avon Lip Liner (Fire Red)
- Revlon Lip Gloss (Fatal Apple)
Here's the look I came up with, very simple and quick. I guess I could have come up with five other products than the ones I used but I was getting ready to wash my hair (thus the towel hiding my messy hair lol)
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank and link to the amazing person that nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
7 Facts About Me
1. Spring is my favorite season.
2. I love watching you tube beauty videos. A few of my favorites beauty gurus are Nicole Guerrero, Buttaripple, NitraaB, and Jarmaine.
3. I'm thinking about going to graduate school next year.
4. I want to visit Italy.
5. One of my favorite hobbies is crocheting. I've displayed several of my crocheted items on my blog :)
6. In addition to crocheting, I also want to learn to knit.
7. I enjoy going to the movies.
I want to thank Lauren, Shalunya, and Amelie again for tagging me! I tag anyone who wants to complete them!
Thanks for stopping by!