Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bath and Body Works Hot Cocoa and Cream 3 Wick Candle Review

Hello Everyone!


Continuing with for the Love of Chocolate Week on my blog, today I'm going to share my thoughts on this Hot Cocoa and Cream Candle from Bath and Body Works. For all my hot chocolate lovers out there I think this is an review that may interest you!



Bath and Body works Description:

- Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows


A cute Christmas Tree on the lid


I made another handmade candle holder and I put the marshmallows into my snowflake Mason Jar


My Thoughts

I absolutely love this candle! It's definitely worth the hype that everyone has been talking about on social media. It reminds me of a packet of hot chocolate. It's smells somewhat sweet and creamy on a cold so sniff, but when you burn this candle it smells like chocolatety goodness! The wicks burn evenly and the throw is pretty strong. I first burned this candle in the kitchen and I could smell it strongly in the den. I also could smell this candle moderately throughout my house. I think this was a test candle, and I'm super happy Bath and Body Works added this as a part of their candles for the holiday season. I'm definitely going to try to stock up on this candle!

Have you tried this candle from Bath and body works? What are your thoughts?


I also picked up two more candles online during a recent sale, Vanilla Bean Noel and Merry Cookie. These are two of my longtime favorite candles!




Don't forget to check out my Pilar in the Pantry: Homemade Hot Chocolate CLICK HERE


Thanks for stopping by my blog!



16 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This candle sounds so comforting from the way you describe it. I may have to pick one up the next time I'm at Bath & Body Works.

Doctor Anne said...

Sounds like the perfect candle for me then, I live for Hot Chocolate this time of year.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an wonderful scented candle!

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

I love bath and body works. Those candles sound like they smell so good! :D

Florals&Smiles

Marie said...

A hot chocolate scented candle?! Sounds interesting! I need to check this out lol!

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
Thank you for stopping at my little blog!
I am so happy to read about this candle!
I just bought one for my daughter for Christmas!
Love your space here.
Have a cozy day!

E. Jones said...

I just picked up the Hot Cocoa candle also and it's my favorite.

Red Rose Alley said...

Ooooo, a candle with the scent of hot chocolate and cream sounds nice. I love candles, Pilar, and have them all around my house. Have a restful weekend, and enjoy your new candle!

~Sheri

Pilar said...

This candle is really comforting! It's a candle worth buying!

Pilar said...

I live for hot chocolate during this time of year as well!

Pilar said...

This candle smells amazing!

Pilar said...

I love Bath and Body Works too! This candle smells so good!

Pilar said...

You should!

Pilar said...

Thanks and you're welcome! This candle makes a great gift for chocolate lovers!

Pilar said...

I know what you mean! This candle has quickly become one of my favorites!

Pilar said...

Thanks! Have a great week!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...