You know what I love about life? You're constantly learning something new, and with that being said, I bring you today's post on things I've learned part 6.
1. Sometimes the things you want aren't the things you need in your life
2. Stop having the same argument with people. Let them go on the merry go round all by themself.
3. It's ok to disconnect from social media if you need a break (especially facebook)
4. Don't let someone promise you forever when they can't even promise you today
5. Today is a good day to have a good day
6. Live your life despite any obstacles
7. Stop waiting for the perfect moment, enjoy life now
8. You may not always get the closure you want, but try to find some sort of closure so you can be at peace
9. Take off those rose colored glasses and see things and people for what and who they are. You'll thank yourself later.
10. Happiness comes from appreciating the simple things in life
11. Sometimes you have to let go of people and things in order to grow
12. You're an inspiration to someone whether you know it not
13. You can't become a new person if you're still making the same mistakes
14. Trust has to be backed up by behavior. Actions truly speak louder than words.
15. Be who you want to be
16. You may feel bruised, but you're not broken
17. Celebrate your friendships. Yes I'm about to quote a Taylor Swift song lyric "The best people in life are free"
18. Celebrate and recognize your accomplishments.
19. You were destined to great things in life
20. Get inspired and feel excited. Your future is waiting
21. You're time is valuable so don't waste it, more importantly don't allow others to waste your time.
22. Don't let anyone or anything ruin your happy moments in your life. You can't control what others do or say, but you don't have to react to their actions
23. Don't be the reason you don't you don't succeed in life.
24. Life's to short to do the same thing(s) everyday, change things up!
25. Peace of mind is one of the best feelings to have
To read my other Things I've Learned Posts click on my links below
Thank for stopping by my blog!