Thursday, June 21, 2018

Bath & Body Works SAS Summer 2018

Hello Everyone!


It's one of the most wonderful times of the year! Bath & Body Works SAS!! For everyone that follows my blog and Instagram page already know that I love Bath & Body Works. Last week I went to pick up a few items (oh how I love gift cards and sales)


You know why I'm here lol. This was the first Bath & Body Works I visited. 


Body care items


Honolulu Sun, my favorite scent for the Summer


Success :)

The second store I visited. I really love this nostalgic Bath & Body Works. 


Candles...just looking


Hand Soaps


Success part 2 lol


Bags from the SAS. I went back a few times during last week. Don't forget some of the prices drop on various items throughout each week.


My lovely haul. For the SAS, I focused on getting body care items and hand soaps


I was down to my last two hand soaps so I picked up a few more. Strawberry Lemon smells so good!


This scent smells so good. The lavender and vanilla reminds me of the Aveeno Calming Baby Lotion Lavender and Vanilla. The scent is very similar.


Last year I missed out on getting my Honolulu Sun body care set. Someone apparently poured at least two bottles of the body wash into one of the bins and it was a mess! So I went back the next day and it Honolulu Sun was practically gone. I went to order online and the body cream was the only thing left. Not this year lol, This was the fragrance I first added to my basket in while I was in the store. 


Country Apple and Peaberry are two of my favorite fragrances! This is my first time trying Maui Mango Surf. I only picked up the body wash. I love tropical  mango scents.


Rose Quartz is also new to my collection. This is one of the few floral scents that I actually, and it's not overpowering.


This is the 3rd Bath & Body Works I visited.


New Fine Fragrances


Cute store display


I finally found a crate Bath & Body Works lol.

No candles?! Surprising I know, but for this haul I really wanted to focus on stocking up on body care items. I did a haul back in April and May so I'll probably post my Favorite Summer Candles soon.


Did you go the Bath & Body Works SAS? Happy 1st day of Summer!


 June 2018 Posts

Spring/Summer 2018 Makeup Haul

Festival Ready Makeup Feat. BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival Palette 


Summer Glam Makeup Feat. Tigi Cosmetics

Covergirl Trublend Matte Made Foundation

Moisturizing Summer Skincare Routine 

38 comments:

LoveT. said...

Strawberry Lemon sounds like a very nice Scent! I think this Shop is a little Piece of Paradise. :))

Happy Weekend <3

Lisa said...

I actually hit that sale stash at bath and body this past weekend here. I came home with pearberry lotion. I plan to go back this weekend.
Lisa

GlamourZONE said...

my best bath and body has to have chocholate. Strawberry is also good. so may beautiful goodies in the post.

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Unknown said...

Great post!
Have a nice week-end!
Gil Zetbase

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Oh my goodness The prices are incredible Great shopping xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-world-of-vintage-shades.html

Marie said...

So many wonderful fragrances! I love Pearberry! Love your haul!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I haven't shopped any Bath & Body Works sales since I've adopted minimalism but I do remember they had the best sales! You got some great body care Pilar :)

Andrea said...

That's a pretty amazing haul!! Love it when your favorite products are on sale! Best feeling ever :P

Andrea.

Seize your Style

Linda said...

There’s an outlet store in Hillsboro that I stop at a few times a year on my way home from the ranch. Last month they were having a huge sale and I stocked up big time just like you! Cashmere Woods is my all time favorite but they didn’t have any of that. The moment I smell CW, I am back in time to a winter day here on the ranch and a walk down the lane to the shower house where the air turned warm and fragrant. Then, all clean and sweet smelling, I walk back up the lane all warm in my cocoon of a soft robe with the cold winter air on my face. It is amazing how a smell can ricochet you back to another place and another time in an instant!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in awhile. Thanks for the mention of the summer sales going on. The candle section sounds dreamy.

Enjoy these hot summer days, Pilar. Yes, I can comment today, but not sure if it will last haha.

~Sheri

Paola Lauretano said...

Incredible prices and lovely fragrances!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Ivana Split said...

we don't have these stores here, but they seem lovely. Great haul.

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Beauty Unearthly said...

wonderful review dear, thanks for sharing, xo

Doctor Anne said...

We don´t have Bath & Body Works in Germany, so I can only look and wonder what I would get.

Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

LianaLaurie said...

Fantastic post, dear! I'd love to visit such a store one day!
Hugs ♥

bellodiesseredonna said...

una super scorta di prodotti.

Pilar said...

Srawberry Lemon smells amazing! Happy Tuesday!

Pilar said...

Pearberry is one of my favorite classic scents. I wore that during high school! I hope they always keep this retired scent around!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and have a nice week!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I love Pearberry too!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I know! When I smell Pearberry I think of my high school days, and when I smell Cucumber Melon, I think of my college days. I always wore those two scents and of course I can't forget about Country Apple! I really love when the retired classic scents come back!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome! I think the sale lasts until July 5th, so you still have time. I hope you're enjoying your Summer! That's great you can comment! I'm starting to see more people mention they can comment on others blogs!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Hopefully Bath & Body Works will expand more store internationally!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I hope you get to visit Bath & Body Works!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

RaeAbigael said...

wow you bought so many great stuff! enjoy using them, pilar! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Pilar said...

Thanks Rae!

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Great post & huge number of skin care products. i would also recommended my family. thanks for sharing. Desert Essence

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...