Monday, April 28, 2014

April Favorites 2014!!

Hello Everyone!

 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
I haven't done a monthly favorites since January, so I wanted to write one for April :)

1. Avon Lip Liner in Plum and Avon Color Lipstick in Dream Fuchsia  

 

This is one of my favorite Lipsticks. It has a soft lavender color that's perfect for Spring and the liner really makes the color pop.

2. MAC Saint Germain Lipstick

 
I just got this lipstick not too long ago, and it has become one of my favorite lipsticks ever since! I love the bright pink color. This is another lipstick that's great for Spring and Summer!

3. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Strengthener and Sinful Colors Professional in Pinky Glitter

 

Sally Hansen is my go to product for nail strengthener. I use this on my nails quite often. Pinky Glitter is so pretty! I've used this a couple of times this month with various manicures.

4. Avon Clear Skin Blemish Clear Acne Body Wash, Victoria's Secret Foaming Body Wash and Shaving Gel in Love Spell, and Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

 

Both the Avon body wash and Cetaphil Soap work wonders on my skin for acne issues and blemishes. I've had a little back acne this month and both products help eliminate the issue. The wonderful thing about the Cetaphil Soap is that it's a multipurpose soap. This soap has helped keep my face clear of small acne and blemishes as well. I also use it while showering. I think the reason VS Foaming Body Wash and Shaving Gel made this list is due to the fondness I have for Love Spell. It works ok I use it more a body wash rather than a shaving gel. I'm glad I got this on sale because I can't see myself paying $14.00 for this.  

5. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

 

To keep my skin clear I use this cocoa butter after showers or baths at night. This works well for me to clear any blemishes and keeping my skin soft. It smells great,  but the only thing about this product is that if you use too much it can leave your skin feeling greasy lol.

6. BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition

 

This palette is great! I love that it has so many pigmented colors to choose from. I've actually been using this palette a lot since February. 

What are some of your favorite products for April?

Pilar

Thanks for reading!!!


24 comments:

What Taylor Buys said...

Love the mac lipstick and palette x
http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Great favorites!! I have always wanted one of those 120 color palettes!

Jackie Harrison said...

The lipstick and palette rocks.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Amelie said...

Great selection of products! The palette looks awesome. So many different fun shades!

Allthingsglitterandbeauty

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Great selection! I've eyed Saint Germain for quite some time now, but never pick it up. I'll have to swatch it.
xo

Pilar said...

Thank you! Both are great products!

Pilar said...

Thank you This is a great palette to have especially for Spring and Summer!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I get so much use out of that palette!

Pilar said...

Thank you! It is an awesome palette!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Saint Germain is a beautiful color! You should definitely swatch it! Snob is another great color!

willsingformakeup said...

Love picks! I'm loving bright lips right now! xoxo Lauren

Pilar said...

Thank you! Bright lipsticks are some of my favorites too!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Love all of these!

Naturalle Drea said...

I have the pallet and I love it. So many colors to play with! Great favorites!!

Anonymous said...

lovely picks !! love the MAC lipstick color :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Unknown said...

Great choice!! Loved mac lipstick and cetaphil is my favourite!! :)

Keep in touch
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I know! The first edition has so many beautiful colors!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I love the bright pink color of Saint Germain!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Cetaphil products usually make my favorites list!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love Cetaphil. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Cetaphil has amazing products! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristen said...

Okay, love the eye shadow and nail polish. palmer's cocoa butter is the best, especially with really bad dry skin.

Pilar said...

Thanks for stopping by Kristen!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...