Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Birthday Happy Christmas to Me!

 Hello Everyone!

While people are celebrating Christmas, I'm also celebrating my 35th birthday! Wow 35 years old! I feel so blessed to see another year.


Let's Start with Christmas Eve 12/24

Christmas Eve was a total washout in South Carolina and on the news it reported we could even see tornados. Thankfully it was just rainy most of the day.


Presents are all wrapped


It's something magical about Christmas Tree Lights at night on Christmas Eve

Christmas Day


I try to post a photo around midnight on My Birthday/Christmas


Birthday Behavior


This is 35


Cozy Birthday Vibes. I didn't go anywhere, but it was so cold outside today. 



Christmas Gifts 


Birthday Gifts


Since covid cases are still very high in South Carolina, I spent the day with my mom, just like I did on Thanksgiving. In speaking of my she asked me what I wanted for my birthday dinner and I chose cheeseburger pie. I didn't want traditional holiday food and I haven't had this in a long time. She even made it baking pan lol. Leftovers!!


My mom also made me a homemade poundcake. My mom makes the best homemade poundcake! It's so good!


My birthday will be over in less than an hour, and I feel so blessed and thankful to see another year. I had a wonderful day full of love, gifts, and happy memories. I want to thank everyone that sent me birthday wishes. I truly appreciate it. For all those that celebrate, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and those who don't celebrate a have a happy holiday season. 


28 comments:

Ivana Split said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. This Christmas tree is so beautiful and your mother does make an amazing looking cake, I bet it is yummy. I wish you all the best in the New Year. Happy Holidays!

Shauna Crymble said...

Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas!

Martyna said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! Nice recap!

windowtothebeauty said...

Lovely post!😘😘 Merry Christmas 🎄🎄

Mellie said...

Happy Birthday and I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday dear Pilar. 35 years old! - that's a special one. Your Mom's pound cake looks so moist and Yummy. You look so pretty in your grey scarf and red lipstick. I just love all your white Christmas decor this year. Cheeseburger pie, Yummy!

~Sheri

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Pilar! It looks like you had a special day! Enjoy your gifts!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Happy belated birthday and Christmas Pilar! It looks like you and your Mom still managed to have a lovely celebration and special day despite the pandemic. Here's to a better and healthier 2021!

Lovely said...

Your mom's pound cake looks yum! All your gifts are lovely too.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Lisa said...

Sorry Im a little late and behind on my blog readings. Happy Belated Birthday!. How special it is to share a birthday with Jesus. That pound cake looks delicious! Im glad you had a Merry little Christmas birthday.
Lisa

Pimenta Mais Doce said...

Hey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <3

www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Shauna! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Martyna! Have a Happy New Year

Pilar said...

Thanks! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Mellie! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lovely! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! Have a Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pimenta! Have a Happy New Year!

Kinga K. said...

Happy Bday❤

Pilar said...

Thanks Kinga! Have a Happy New Year!

Melissa Cuentas said...

Looking so gorgeous! Hope you've had the happiest birthday, my best wishes for you! Have a happy new year!

XO, Melissa

Pilar said...

Thanks Melissa! Have a Happy New Year!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...