Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Update: I'm Back!!!

Hello Everyone!
 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
 
 

I've really missed you all and blogging too! If you remember about a month ago I wrote that I would be taking some time off blogger due to being busy and I needed to take a little personal break as well. I think we all need a break from social media every now and again.

Now that I'm back, my goal is to get back to my regular blogging schedule soon (3 times a week). I have a good bit of posts to share with you all (just because I haven't blogged doesn't mean I haven't been drafting new posts lol) I can't wait to share these new posts!  For those of you that follow me on Instagram, I will post some new stuff on there as well. To follow me on Instagram click HERE. I hope everyone has been doing well, and I can't wait to read and comment on your posts!

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

16 comments:

myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie said...

Its nice to see you back again.

http://myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie/

Pilar said...

Thanks Christina!

Unknown said...

Im so happy that your back Pilar! I've missed seeing you on blogger and Instagram!

Marie said...

Glad to see you're back on blogger! I look forward to reading your new posts!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! I missed reading your posts! I'm glad to be back on blogger!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Jackie Harrison said...

Welcome back doll.

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Welcome back! I missed you a ton! Hope your personal break was relaxing and rejuvenating!

Pilar said...

Thank you Margo! I missed you too!

willsingformakeup said...

It's so nice to see you back, Pilar! I hope you had a nice, relaxing break! xoxo Lauren

Pilar said...

Thanks Lauren!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm so happy you're back Pilar! I missed you. I even wrote Ashley, because I was concerned. You really become close to readers and I felt your absence. So glad and you're doing a great job!. I've been so busy lately! HAHAHA I've been commenting every two days. So just getting to it tonight.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks Kim for all the kind words! I missed you too! Next time I take a break I'll email you! I know what you mean about commenting. I'm trying to play catch up right now!

Kristen Alpert said...

Glad you are starting to blog again. How you keep blogging.

Pilar said...

Thank you! I plan on continuing with my blog!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...