* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
1. Tease as a transition color in crease
2. YDK tear duct and half of lid
3. Snakebite on the other half of lid and Outer V
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (clear)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil
Moisturizer (for preparation) not pictured
- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation
* Lips *
- Nivea Lip Balm
- NYX Lip Pencil Hot Red
- MAC All Fired Up Lipstick (Retro Matte)
Thanks for the stopping by my blog!
Wow, your lips look incredible!! I need that MAC lipstick! Gorgeous look Pilar!
The colors looks stunning on you great job doll.
Thank you! When I tried this lipstick on, I immediately loved the color!
Love that lip color on you Pilar!!! The makeup is gorgeous and now I'm reminded that I need to use my naked 2 palette more once again haha!
I absolutely love that lip color on you!
That blue and grey looks so pretty on you Pilar! Beautiful makeup look.
Very pretty! Good job on your makeup!
What a gorgeous makeup look you created here, Pilar! Must say I'm a huge fan of the lipstick shade on you, will add into my Mac list to try.
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
This look is so pretty! I love the vibrant red lip!
Thank you! I thought MAC`s All Fired Up Lipstick would be a nice vibrant color for Spring and Summer. The Naked 2 Palette has so many pretty shadows!
Thank you! I really love MAC`s brand of lipsticks!
Your makeup is very pretty! That red lipstick looks great on you!
I may sound like a broken record but love the eye-shadow. Love your spring look.
Post a Comment