So, I really love wearing bright eyeshadow (like that's a big surprise lol) Well for today's look I went for bright metallic and shimmer colors using my UD Vice 3 Palette.
(I just showed the eyeshadow and lipstick I used)
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
1. Undone color as a transition color
2. Lucky color in Tear Duct
3. Alchemy on middle part of the lid
*Blend Lucky and Alchemy into each other
4. Freeze on Outer V and Top of the lid.
*Blend Alchemy and Freeze into each other
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil
Moisturizer (for preparation)
- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation
* Lips *
- MAC Creme Cup
Thanks for stopping by my blog!