Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Metallic and Shimmer FOTD

Hello Everyone! 


 


 

So, I really love wearing bright eyeshadow (like that's a big surprise lol) Well for today's look I went for bright metallic and shimmer colors using my UD Vice 3 Palette.




 

 

Products Used:
 (I just showed the eyeshadow and lipstick I used)

* Eyes *

- NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)

- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette 
 
1. Undone color as a transition color 
2. Lucky color in Tear Duct
3. Alchemy on middle part of the lid
*Blend Lucky and Alchemy into each other
4. Freeze on Outer V and Top of the lid. 
*Blend  Alchemy and Freeze into each other


- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by  
  Lashblast Mascara

- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for 
  brows)


* Face *

- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil  
  Moisturizer (for preparation)

- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)

- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation
  Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)


* Lips *

 

- MAC Creme Cup



Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

18 comments:

willsingformakeup said...

I like the mix of colors you used! I can see this makeup look in a magazine. Very nice!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Pilar!! Such a great color combo and I've missed your fun makeup posts like this! Everytime you do a post using the vice palettes I'm like 'oh I need that palette!!' LOL!

Marie said...

You look beautiful! Very nice color selections, and the Creme Cup lipstick was a great choice to go with your overall makeup look!

Miriam said...

Pilar you are so pretty. I love how you mixed it up with the colours, and the lipstick is gorgeous. Really loving your hair too :)

myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie said...

i like it. something different,

http://myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie/

Unknown said...

Creme cup is my favorite and looks wonderful with our skin tone. Loving that palette, pigmentation is awesome!

Jackie Harrison said...

Wow those color are pigmented and the shade of lipstick rock have a lovely weekend doll.

Pilar said...

Aww thanks Lauren!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! It took me forever to decided which colors I wanted to use for this look lol! The UD Vice Palettes never disappoint me! I hope UD releases another Vice palette later in the year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks for all the kind words Miriam!

Pilar said...

Thanks Christina!

Pilar said...

I agree with your thoughts about Creme Cup! I also think it's a beautiful color of lipstick to wear all during the year! The Vice 3 palette is very pigmented!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie! You have a lovely weekend as well!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

So pretty Pilar! The colors remind me of cotton candy! Looks great on your eyes.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks Kim! When I think about these colors are similar to cotton candy!

Kristen Alpert said...

You look great as usual. Love the color palette for the eyes. Can't wait for you next look. I know it will be great.

Pilar said...

Thanks Kristen!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...