Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Virbant Eye Makeup for Spring

Hello Everyone!


For my birthday, back in December ,I received the James Charles Palette. I couldn't wait to use this bright eyeshadow palette.  As much as I love neutrals I love bright colors as well. Today I wanted to share vibrant pink and yellow eye makeup look. I know this isn't a traditional Spring Eye makeup look, but I wanted to do something bold, bright, and fun.


I've been on the Morphe Bandwagon for the last couple of months, and the James Charles Palette doesn't dissapoint. As you can tell the shadows are highly pigmented and bright.


I have so many eye makeup looks planned for this palette. I've been into using highlighter frequently. Apparently the natural light clashed with the brightness of the highlighter. That's why my cheeks look so bright.


Happy Spring!


March 2019 Posts

 My Life in February 2019

 Zoya Innocence Collection: Spring 2019

Smart Spa Sugar Scrubs

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

Original Beauty Box Cosmetic Travel Organizer (Large)

Spring into Skincare

26 comments:

Pam said...

HAPPY SPRING....FINALLY!!!! haha....pink looks good on you. I am more the purple sort of person.

Doctor Anne said...

I wore pink two days ago, but on me it looks much more like I have an eye infection. I need heavy black liner to counteract that, which in turn defies the airy spring vibes.
It looks really good on you.

Beauty Unearthly said...

So pretty, the shade looks amazing

Lisa said...

I like that brights on your eyes. I need to do something different with my eyes. I am not any good at eye make up. I do not have a lot of eye lid area. Im old and my lids are getting saggy. Haha. Im always looking for a solution to make them look brighter and wider.
Lisa

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These bright shades are perfect for spring and they look great on you Pilar! Sounds like you're going to be having a lot of fun with this palette :)

Paola Lauretano said...

You did a great job, Pilar!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh those bright James Charles colors are fun. I lik the pink with the gold. Looks good on you! I got a complimentary super bright palette from a store that is kind of a Korean Sephora but not have tried it. But you have inspired me to do so

nerline said...

I am so happy the palette did not disappoint. You look lovely.
http://chicfromhair2toe.com/

Ivana Split said...

this palette is super pigmented. I love the pink shade on your eyes, it looks so good. Beautiful make up look for sure. The higligter seems nice as well.

LianaLaurie said...

Wow, your makeup looks great! You are sooo beautiful ♥

Annamaria Cavallo - Peony Nanni said...

Wow! I love pink! You're so beautiful.
Kisses from Italy!
Come visit my blog if you want
Baci,
PeonyNanni

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Beautiful eye makeup I love bright colours too Happy Spring I can't wait to see more babe xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/03/s-brand-with-heart.html

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam, and Happy Spring!

Pilar said...

Thanks Anne!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! Have you tried looking at tutorials on YouTube? There should be tips for lids that are starting to become saggy. You could also try going to a makeup counter and asking a associate for tips as well.

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks Allie! Glad that I inspired you to use your bright palette!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Liana! You're too kind!

Pilar said...

Thank you for the kind words Annamaria!

Pilar said...

Thanks Cris, and Happy Spring!

Marie said...

Beautiful photos Pilar! The vibrant pink looks great on your lids. I also like how you added yellow to eye look!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...