Monday, December 5, 2016

Fall 2016 Makeup Looks Recap

Hello Everyone!


Since I started back blogging back in October, I haven't had a chance to share some of the makeup looks that I've created for the Fall on blogger as I did on Instagram. Today I'm recapping some of my Fall Makeup Looks. I wanted to share these looks before I start on my upcoming holiday makeup looks.

1. Green Eyes and Nude Lips


I'm wearing Maybelline The Graffiti Nudes Palette and Milani Teddy Bare Lipstick (not pictured)

2. Milani Matte Kiss Red Lipstick (I'm only wearing lipstick in this picture)





3. Neutral Makeup



4. Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips 






5. Grayish Nude Eyeshadow and Lilac Lips





6. Neutral Eyes and Soft Pink Lips





7. Another Smokey Eye and Nude Lip Makeup Look




8. Colourpop Creeper Ultra Matte Lip and Colourpop Swerve Gel Eyeliner



My Captain America T-shirt :)




What makeup products have you been using this Fall? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with me on social media alongside my blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Also, my previous post is my reflections post, click on my link below if you missed it!

20 comments:

Sarah F said...

Beautiful looks! #3 is great on you, the lipstick color really is beautiful with your skin tone!!

xo, Sarah
Hustla, baby.

Jackie Harrison said...

You rock them all great job doll.

Elle Sees said...

Great looks and amazing products for fall that you used

Marie said...

Beautiful makeup looks!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You did a fantastic job with all these makeup looks! I'm actually into wearing less makeup these days.

Unknown said...

All makeup looks are beautiful! I especially love the first one, the green looks great on you Pilar!

Susie said...

Pilar, I love the smokey eyes and nude lip look. Your skin is flawless, so smooth. I love red lips at Christmas. :):) Blessings, xoxo, susie

Pilar said...

Thanks Sarah!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Elle!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! I know what you mean. I love makeup, but I don't wear it everyday lol.

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley!

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie! Blessings to you as well!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Red lips are always a win in my book :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Fall makeup looks!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Claire said...

beautiful looks ! i love green eyeshadow looks ! my favorite !

http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks Claire! I love green eyeshadow looks too!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...