Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy 4th Blogiversary to my Blog!

Hello Everyone!


Today is a very special day for me! Today I'm celebrating my blog's 4th blogiversary, and this also my 500th post! I know that I say this every year, but it always seems so surreal with each passing year that I've been blogging. I feel that I've grown so much in these last four years that I've been writing my blog.


I still remember 4 years ago staring my blank laptop screen thinking about all the topics that I wanted to write about. I'm still that way now with my ideas etc. I don't know what it is, but I always seem to have something to write about. I look at that as a good thing.


There are so many things I love about blogging. I like to think in some way shape or form that I help people through my writing. Whether I'm reviewing a makeup product, sharing my personal experiences with depression and anxiety, or my crafts etc. I like to think that you all take something positive from my blog when you visit.


I feel so blessed to have come this far. This time last year when I was celebrating my blog's 3rd anniversary, shortly after I took a two month hiatus. I was going through some personal issues and for the first time I wanted to quit something I loved so much...blogging. I think sometimes when you go through things in life you should take a step back until you're thinking clearly. That's what I did and honestly I can't see blogging not being in my life.



Thank You

I shared on my Instagram page the amazing gifts I received from my mom and best friend. I love them so much for always supporting me with my blog and everything else outside my blog. I feel so loved.


Gifts from my mom :)


The card my mom gave me :)


Gifts from my best friend :)

Over the past four years I've collaborated with some amazing companies. I want to thank those companies for letting me review their products and share my thoughts with my audience.


Last, but not least I want to thank all of my followers here on my blog and my other social media platforms! I'm getting so close to 1,000 followers on INSTAGRAM! Whether you've been following me since the beginning, or you just started following I appreciate the support and kind words from my audience!



What's Next?

I have so many projects I'm working on for my blog and Instagram! I'm excited! Here's to looking ahead and more great things to come!



July 2017 Posts

Bath and Body Works SAS Summer 2017 Pt. 2

Beauty Big Bang Powder Brush

Projects with Pilar: DIY Flower Crown Headbands

Beauty Big Bang 10 Piece Cosmetic Brushes Set (Unicorn Brushes)


30 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Blog birthday and 500yg blog post Pilar!! I'm so proud and happy for you, and I wish you many more years of blogging success! I'm glad you never gave up on blogging, and all your gifts from your mom and best friend are so sweet!! <3

Unknown said...

500th LOL

Jackie Harrison said...

Happy 4th keep up the good work

Paola Lauretano said...

Great job doll, happy blogiversary!
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself

Marie said...

Happy Blogiversary Pilar! I love reading your posts and I enjoy your blog! Love the gifts and those cupcakes look delicious! Enjoy your day!

Kristen Alpert said...

Happy 4th Blogiversary and 500th post!! Love the gifts you got. I wish you many more years of blogging. So proud of you. 💕🎉🍾😆

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! Wish you all the best! xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Pilar said...

Thank you so much Ashley! I remember you were one of the first people I met through blogging! I'm glad I didn't give up blogging too. During my blogging hiatus I missed posting so much! They are so sweet! The gifts are so nice!

Pilar said...

Lol thanks Ashley!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! The cupcakes are good lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks for the kind words Kristen!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Happy Blogiversary and congratulations on your 500th post Pilar! Cheers to many more! Good on you for keeping up with it for this long and I look forward to seeing what you share with us in the future :) Such sweet gifts from your mom and BF. It's wonderful to have a great support system like that.

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! You're too kind! I can't wait to share some of the new content I've been working on with you all! Wasn't those gifts sweet though? It is a wonderful feeling to have such support from them. I'm truly appreciative and blessed!

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, happy fourth year of blogging! I see you're wearing the lovely flower head piece in PINK! The cupcakes look Yummy, and the gifts from your mom are so special. It's nice that you mention her now and then, as I'm close to my girls too. Mothers like that. : ) The candles are so nice, and do you know M&M's are one of my favorites?

Here's to many years of blogging, and thank you for all your charming posts. : )

~Sheri

RaeAbigael said...

yay! happy anniversary to your blog, pilar! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

Dr Minesh Patel Bedford said...

Happy blogiversary to you! Keep up the good work!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome Sheri! I really enjoy blogging! I love making and wearing my flower crown headbands! I'm very close to my mom! She's so sweet and thoughtful! I didn't know you like M&M's were you favorite. I love them too!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rae!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Elle Sees said...

Happy 4th blogiversaryyyyyy!!!

ania said...

Happy anniversary :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Elle!

Pilar said...

Thanks Anja!

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

4 years? That's awesome! Congrats x

Florals&Smiles

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...