Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Bath & Body Works Fall Preview 2018

Hello Everyone!


Last week I went to Bath & Body Works to exchange a few candles that weren't throwing and the Fall 2018 candles were display. If you read my blog over the years, you already know that I detest anything pumpkin scented or pumpkin based foods lol. I primarily just love pumpkin decor. Surprisingly this year I did pick up a few pumpkin candles during my candle exchanges.


I got here before the store opened lol. After I had my morning walk in the mall, I made a few exchanges.


Pumpkin scented


More Pumpkin Scents


Fall Candles are officially here 


How beautiful is this magnetic leaf?


These leaves are so pretty!


More candles


My mom went with me. She loves candles almost as much as I do! This is her arm lol. Look it's a pumpkin candle! 


New Fall Body Care


Sneak Peak, two of my new favorite scents: Pumpkin Apple and Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 


How cute are the pumpkin lids?! I'll likely post my Fall Candles list in an upcoming post closer to or during the Fall :) Also, I'll be posting Yankee Candle Fall Preview 2018 for my next post, so stay tuned!


July 2018 Posts

Happy 4th of July

Perfect Peach Lipstick 

Zoya Lipsticks

Counseling

Summer Days

Happy 5th Blogiversary to Beauty and More by Pilar!

My Life in July 2018

27 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

Lisa said...

Dont ya just wish you could have a piece of everything in the store??? I would love to have a room full of their fragrances on display in my house!
Lisa

Marie said...

Pumpkins everywhere! Did I read that sign right, over 40 pumpkins to pick? Pumpkin Apple does smell good! It looks like I need to make a trip to Bath & Body Works!

Unknown said...

They have HUGE variety of pumpkin scents now don't they?! I love pumpkin and woody scents for the autumn, need to visit their store soon!
Hope you're having an amazing week!
Ankita | Real Girl Talks
http://realgirltalks.com/
Instagram

Anonymous said...

Nice preview!

Paola Lauretano said...

Wow, this store is a paradise!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Omgosh yes! This is the first time that I'm actually getting Pumpkin scentes candles. I can't wait for Fall!

Pilar said...

Yes you read the sign right! There were so many pumpkin scented candles in the store! I love Pumpkin Apple!

Pilar said...

Yes they do! Pumpkin scented candles were everywhere lol. Same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I love shopping at Bath & Body Works!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Thanks for sharing Pilar! Even though I haven't shopped at Bath and Body Works in a while, I always feel like I know what's up there thanks to you :D

Marie said...

Do you know if Apple Pumpkin from Yankee Candle smell like Pumpkin Apple from Bath & Body Works? I was asking since you mentioned you were previewing both stores for Fall.

Doctor Anne said...

The packaging is really extra special, with the pumpkins on the lis. i am not too keen on pumpkin scents either, but I do love a hearty pumpkin soup in fall.


Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

Pilar said...

I did check out Apple Pumpkin when I went to Yankee Candle. The scents don't smell the same. To me Pumpkin Apple smells much better. I've been hearing that Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath & Body Works is similar to Luscious Pumpkin Trifle from Yankee Candle.

Pilar said...

You're welcome Rowena!

Pilar said...

I typically not a fan of pumpkin scents, but the candles smell amazing!

Marie said...

Good to know! I haven't smelled either of the last two candles you mentioned, but I'll check them out when I go back to both stores! Thanks Pilar!

LoveT. said...

Great Store! Think i would also prefer the Pumpkin Apple Scent, it sounds gorgeous :)

lovely Greetings <3

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

I love Pumpkin Apple! It smells just like its name!

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, I'm so glad that you showed us the Fall preview of the candles. I've been wanting to see them. There is a shop right down the street from my house, and now I want to go in there and browse. So fun that your mom went with you. I love candles too, and I was surprised when you said you didn't like pumpkin scent because I am in love with anything pumpkin in the Fall hahaha. I can smell that pumpkin apple scent from here. : )

~Sheri

Ann said...

I love Bath and Body works,
my husband always buys me their lotions,
any scent smells great.

Ann
https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Pilar said...

I love sharing the new previews! I try to take a lot of pictures while I'm in the store! I've been seeing a lot of great photos and Fall Hauls on social media as well! I think it surprised most people that I'm not a huge pumpkin fan especially since I love Fall and candles. This year is different because there are a few pumpkin scents that I love. I still won't eat anything with pumpkin though lol. I just don't like the taste of pumpkin.

Pilar said...

I love Bath & Body Works too!

Seo Group said...

Obat Aborsi Asli

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...