* Disclaimer: This post contains PR Samples provided by Derma E for review purposes. I would like to thank Derma E for sending these products. All opinions are 100% my own. Product information is courtesy of dermae.com
At 33 years old I thought acne wouldn't be a problem anymore. I don't have too many acne problems, but I have noticed that I have more acne as an adult than I did as teenager.
Factors such as PMS, extreme heat, and stress are typically the source of my acne issues. This Summer has been extremely hot and I've dealt with breakouts. My problems with acne includ fine bumps on my forehead and a few pimples on my cheeks.
1. Derma E Acne Deep Pore Cleanser
Skin that is prone to breakouts and blemishes requires an anti-acne cleanser that strikes a fine balance. It needs to clear skin of the impurities that can cause acne, while at the same time nourishing the complexion without stripping it of the natural oils needed for a radiant appearance. DERMA E’s Acne Deep Pore Cleanser has become a customer favorite because it delivers proven results—including beautifully clear-looking skin. That’s why many users consider it the best face wash for acne.
Our incredibly effective anti-blemish cleanser can be used every day to rid skin of the dirt, bacteria, and excessive oil build-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. The key ingredient in the Acne Deep Pore Cleanser is Salicylic Acid, which is a beta hydroxy acid that helps skin cells shed more easily. The power of Salicylic Acid is enhanced with our signature Anti-Blemish Complex, which is comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Lavender and Chamomile. This unique blend of plant-based ingredients doesn’t just help unclog pores—it also soothes and balances skin for a remarkably clearer complexion. This is an anti-acne face wash that is designed to treat skin with luxurious care, using only the best natural ingredients to calm your complexion so it looks its best. The Acne Deep Pore Cleanser should be the foundation of any anti-acne skin care regimen.
Gently cleans the skin to give it a healthy, balanced appearance.
Promotes exfoliation of dead skin cells to create a vibrant glow.
A 4-week consumer trial showed a noticeable reduction in blemishes.
- Salicylic Acid: This tremendous skin exfoliator helps prevent clogged pores that can cause breakouts. The Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash contains 2% Salicylic Acid.
- Tea Tree Oil: This therapeutic oil can help ease problems caused by a number of skin issues.
- Lavender Oil: A rich oil that nurtures skin to help the complexion look clear and healthy.
- Rosewood Oil: Balances skin to promote the appearance of healthy skin.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Like Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark exfoliates skin to keep it clear and help prevent blemishes.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: This plant-based ingredient gently soothes skin.
The Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
2. Derma E Acne Blemish Control Treatment Serum
Banish blackheads, blemishes and breakouts with our powerful acne serum. Our Acne Blemish Control Treatment is formulated with the active ingredient Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid that is a proven acne fighter. We maximize its effectiveness by pairing it with our unique Anti-Blemish Complex that is comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, and calming Lavender and Chamomile. This natural acne treatment helps to unclog pores, providing clearer and healthier-looking skin. It is an ideal adult acne treatment that is geared towards preventing breakouts from forming. With regular use, it can help get blemishes, even cases of cystic acne, under control so your complexion looks fresh and renewed. This treatment is part of our adult acne products collection, which has shown success in preventing breakouts—after conducting a four-week consumer trial on our Anti-Acne line, 96% of people experienced a reduction in blemishes.
- Salicylic Acid: This acid is tremendous at exfoliating dead skin so it can’t clog pores and cause breakouts. The Acne Blemish Control Treatment contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid.
- Anti-Blemish Complex: Our signature acne-fighting blend features Tea Tree Oil and Willow Bark Extract to help clear out pores, plus Lavender and Chamomile that help reduce redness so skin tone looks visibly improved.
- Green Tea: An antioxidant source that can also prevent skin from the stresses caused by sun exposure and environmental pollutants.
- Aloe Vera: This plant-sourced ingredient soothes skin irritation.
The Acne Blemish Control Treatment is 100% vegan and cruelty free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
3.Derma E Acne Rebalancing Cream
Beautifully balanced and clear skin can be a reality even if your skin is prone to breakouts and blemishes. DERMA E’s Acne Rebalancing Cream is a wonderful everyday product that keeps skin looking healthy and clean. This gentle yet effective anti-acne cream nourishes skin and normalizes the complexion by replenishing it with essential nutrients. Salicylic Acid and our unique Anti-Blemish Complex (comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Lavender and Chamomile) work in harmony to unclog pores, exfoliate skin and calm any redness from breakouts. Use of DERMA E’s Acne Rebalancing Cream produces visible results: After conducting a 4-week consumer trial on the Anti-Acne line, 96% of people experienced a reduction in blemishes.
Balances skin to help prevent blemishes.Promotes gentle exfoliation to keep pores from becoming clogged.
- Salicylic Acid: This beta hydroxy acid powerfully but gently helps skin shed dead cells and soothes irritated skin.
- White Willow Bark: This natural skin exfoliator helps retexturize skin and can clear away dead cells that can cause breakouts.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Richly emollient, this oil calms skin and quenches dryness.
- Aloe Vera: This plant is renowned for its capability to soothe and calm skin, especially if it is red or inflamed.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin acts like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, vibrant-looking texture.
Lavender Oil: Lavender can help purify and moisturize skin.
Chamomile: Ease irritated, inflamed skin with this calming, antioxidant herb.
The Acne Rebalancing Cream is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
I don't have major acne issues, but my like I mentioned my face did break out this Summer. Derma is one of my favorite products for my skincare needs, so I was happy to try these acne reducing products. Did you read that these products are vegan?! I've been using these products for about 5 days and I have noticed my acne decreasing. I've included the Acne Deep Pore Cleanser in my skincare routine numerous times. This is actually my second bottle. I have a tingling sensation on my face when I use the cleanser, but it's tolerable and the tingling doesn't last long.