My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
-Clear nail polish
-White nail polish
-2 or 3 nail polishes of your choice
-Spray Bottle with water (optional) or water
-Nail polish remover
-Q-Tips or Flat eyeliner brush
1. Place a base coat on your nails
2. Now polish your nails white (1 or 2 coats your choice)
3. After you let your nails dry, cut the cosmetic sponge to the length of your nail.
4. Wet the sponge slightly (drain any water) and coat thin layers of your desired polish. For these ombre nails, I just used 2 colors
5. Press the sponge on the first nail (I started with my thumb) and keep dabbing until you get an ombre effect. Side Note: This is the step that can get messy.
6. While your nails are still wet, place a top coat of clear polish on your nail and let dry.
7. Take a Q-Tip or a flat eyeliner brush and clean any remaining polish around your nails
Now your finished :) I hope that my written tutorial helped you achieve the ombre look you desire
Side Note: This is my 100th post :)
Thanks for reading!! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, anf GFC!!
Great job on the nails like the color.
Your nails are so pretty!
I've always wanted to try these ombré nails! You did a great job! The colors are pretty :)
Congrats on your 100th post! Thats a big milestone! These nails are gorgeous!
Thank you! I'm glad I did these ombré nails!
Thank you! and it took some time, but I finally made it to my 100 post!
Great job on the nails and congratulations on your 100th post!
Great how-to! It looks like something I could actually do! lol Congratulations on 100 posts! xoxo Lauren
Thank you! You should give it a try! It was pretty simple!
Yay for 100 posts!!! I love this shade! thanks for sharing.
Thank you! and you're welcome!
Love these nails! Never thought on doing ombré nails but they look really good. :)
Thank you! I'm glad I had a positive experience with creating these nails!
Post a Comment