Sunday, February 21, 2016

Winter Makeup Essentials

Hello Everyone!



Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite Winter makeup essentials . I didn't include nail polish in this post since I haven't really polished my nails lately. 


Eyeshadow Palettes


Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette


During the Winter I like to lighten my makeup up a bit with neutrals, and rose gold shades. These eyeshadow palettes are perfect for trying to achieve those type of eye makeup looks.


Blush and Bronzer


BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette
Maybelline Fit Me Blush
Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Goddess (Medium)



I like to wear dusty rose shades on my cheeks during this time of year. I like to wear bronzer because helps give my skin color against some the harsh Winter air that sometimes make me look pale if were powder lol.



MAC Lipsticks
Twig
Faux
Crème Cup
Ruby Woo
Violetta


Revlon and NYX Lipstick


Revlon Berry in Smoothie
Revlon Crème in Brulee
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops

During the Winter I also like to lighten my lipsticks to more nude shades, but I also have to add pops of color too!




What are some of your Winter makeup essentials?


I've been taking some personal time off blogger, but I'm currently catching on blog reading, responding, and commenting! I hope everyone has been doing well!


Thanks for stopping by my blog!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to see a post from your, Pilar!! You chose a lot of great makeup for winter essentials! That BH cosmetics forever nudes palette looks so gorgeous!

Jackie Harrison said...

Loving all your palettes they rock for winter and summer you could create so many looks awesome products doll.

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Great post, Pilar! Loving the look of the BH palette!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

Shireen L. Platt said...

I wonder why I quit using Naked 1, it's the thing that propelled me into this dark hole of makeup obsession. Great favourites here, Pilar!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Marie said...

Glad to see you back on blogger! Nice makeup selections! That Forever Nude Palette is pretty! Great post!

willsingformakeup said...

Welcome back, Pilar! I love all of those palettes and have all of them except for the first Naked palette.

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

That butter lipstick shade is gorgeous! For winter right now it has been more like extreme summer in CA, so I've been all about the bb cream haha!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! Glad to be back! The Forever Nudes Palette is really good quality!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lily!

Pilar said...

Thanks and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks Shireen! You know at one point I wasn't using my Naked palette either lol! I use it a lot more now!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lauren! How awesome that we have the same palettes except one!

Pilar said...

Thanks Margo! I really like the butter lipstick! Isn't it crazy how the weather can be?

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...