Today I wanted to share my Easter FOTD. I'm feeling a bit under the weather from allergy and sinus issues, so I wanted to keep today's look simple.
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
1. Frisk: Transition color in the Crease
2. Cover all over the Lid
3. Primal on top of the lid and in the crease, blend into Cover
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
- Nicka K Liquid Eyeliner in
* Face *
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (primer)
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation: Buff Beige (40)
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Poreless
Pressed Powder in Sun Beige (310)
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
* Lips *
- Nivea Lip Balm
- Milani Lipstick in Matte Diva
I hope everyone who celebrates is having a wonderful Easter! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy Easter! Your makeup looks gorgeous!
Gorgeous look Pilar! I hope your Easter was filled with fun :) Feel better, it is prime allergy time right now and I am feeling it too, it is no fun!
Wow! You look so pretty!!!
Like all the makeup look pretty on you.
happy easter!! i love that palette. one of my faves.
Happy Easter! That's a great everyday palette. I hope you're feeling better.
Gosh, that pink lipstick looks absolutely stunning on you, Pilar! And I hope you feel better soon. xx
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
I love this makeup look, especially the lipstick Pilar! You look beautiful, and that Malini blush is so pretty! I hope you feel better soon!!
Great post hun! So stunning.
JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.
Gorgeous! Pink looks stunning on you!
Thank you! It's no fun at all! Some days are better than others, but I'm really having a difficult time with these allergy and sinus issues lol!
I love this palette too! This is a great palette to use for a quick everyday makeup look!
Post a Comment