Friday, November 12, 2021

Holiday Gift Guide 2021: Part 2

 Hello Everyone!


Today I bring you part 2 of my Holiday Gift Guide. To see my Holiday Gift Guide Part 2021: Part 1, CLICK HERE

Makeup Holiday Gift Ideas

First on this holiday gift guide, I want to focus on a few makeup products. I included a few drugstore products as well as a few high end products.

Drugstore Makeup


Every year I include some of my favorite drugstore makeup products. Pacifica Vegan Collagen Fluffy Lash Thickening & Lengthening Mascara. This is one of my Holy Grail Mascaras and the packaging is gorgeous! This mascara is perfect for thickening and lengthening my lashes without clumping. It stays on for most of the day and the mascara is easy to remove. Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick is one of the best drugstore lipsticks I've ever used. The formula feels creamy with a soft matte texture. It's very comfortable to wear on the lips and the colors are so pigmented. I cam wear this lipstick for hours without having to reapply. I've been Ardell Lashes for over 3 years. These are some of my favorite lashes! They're easy to apply and affordable. 

Moda Brushes

I've been using Moda Brushes for years and their quality never disappoints me. Moda has a large variety of options and colors. These are some of the most affordable brushes I own in my makeup brush collection. You can find the makeup brush sets pictured above exclusively at Walmart.

Pixi Beauty Makeup

Since it's the holiday season, Pixi's Eyelift Max Liquid Eyeshadows are absolutely stunning and add sparkle to makeup looks. 


- Pixie × Louise Roe Cream Rouge Palette
- Pixi × Tina Yong Tones & Textures
- Pixi × Makeup by Denise Mind Your Own Glow 
- Pixi × Promise Shapeshifter Palette

Earlier this year Pixi released 4 new palette with a few influencers. These palettes are affordable and I like how there is a variety of palettes that can meet the needs to makeup lovers or even beginners. All the palettes have amazing quality. If you know a Pixi Beauty lover these palettes are definitely worth gifting.

Tarte Tartelette Juicy Amazonian Clay Palette and Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation 

This has been my go to palette this year. The rosy neutral tones are simply beautiful. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and there is minor fallout. You can create so many different looks with this palette. Now that Fall is here and Winter is coming, I like to use Full Coverage Foundations. This foundation feels a little thick upon applying, but once I start blending it doesn't feel heavy on my face. This foundation is easy to blend, long last lasting and over a great full coverage foundation. 

Urban Decay Naked Wild West Palette 

Urban Decay  has released many Naked Palettes over the years. Naked Wild West is a nice addition to the Naked Collection. If Naked 2 and Naked Smoky had a baby it would be Naked Wild West. You have neutrals and darker tones. You can wear a classic smoky eye or you can create a classic neutral eye.

Skincare Holiday Gift Ideas


Now I want to focus on a few skincare products that would make great holiday gifts. 

Dr. Zenovia Skincare 

Since I started using Dr. Zenovia Skincare, I've noticed an improvement with my skin when I'm having acne problems. This brand made my list year as well. Here are a few of my favorite products. The Vitamin C Brightening Toner is my go to product to prevent and improve acne. The Essentials Collection in general is so good! The Clear Complexion Collection also keeps my skin acne free and healthy.

 Replenix Skincare 

I mentioned a few mini Replenix Skincare Products in my Holiday Gift Guide Part 1. I wanted to focus this post on a few more products that are larger sized. The GLY-SAL 5-2 Deep Pore Cleanser is the first product I tried from Replenix. This cleanser is great for removing dead skin off my face especially when I'm having allergy issues. I really like that Replenix offers various types of skincare products that include discoloration, sensitive, and anti aging products.

Pixi Beauty 

Pixi released a few new mask this year that are amazing! You can use this mask separately or you can mix and match them to meet your skin's needs. Pixi is an affordable brand that offers so many great skincare products in addition makeup products.

Vanity Planet Aira

This steamer is amazing and it doesn't feel harsh on my face. It's the perfect alternative if you want to have an at home spa experience. My skin was glowing after I used this steamer.

Have you started Christmas Shopping? What are your favorite gifts to give and receive? Don't forget to check out Holiday Gift Guide 2021: Part 1

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful guide so many interesting products!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Anonymous said...

Nice guide!

Mica said...

These are great gift ideas, thanks for sharing! I really like the pixi products - I still haven't tried anything from that brand before! the masks sound interesting!

Hope that you're having a good weekend :) We are enjoying the sunny days after a rainy and stormy week!

Away From The Blue

Lisa said...

Great gift ideas. I would love to find all of this around my tree.
Hope your doing good Pilar. I think about you and your mom often.

Lisa

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

hello Pilar
Wow did you get all these products??? Stunning! I confess that I envy you Pilar in a good way!
xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Beauty gifts are always a good bet. That facial steamer looks so cute! I always shop early so I can be done by now. It cuts down on a lot of stress.

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great products

Heidi | The Frugal Girls said...

The Vanity Planet Aira steamer really is such a fabulous gift idea. Everyone will want the gift of a home spa day!

bread&salt said...

What a beautiful quide! Thanks

Veronica Lee said...

So many fabulous products!

And what a great guide!

Lovely said...

Lots of interesting products! I need to try the Pixi liquid eyeshadows and masks.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Ivana Split said...

Great gift guide dear!

Marie said...

What a great holiday guide!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! My mom and I are doing good! I've been meaning to email you! I'm going to catch up with you soon. I hope all is well with you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Pilar said...

Thanks! Some of these are pr, but not all :)

Pilar said...

Beauty gifts are the best! I really love the facial steamer!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I love the Aira Steamer!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...