Saturday, April 18, 2015

Beauty and Skincare Travel Essentials

Hello Everyone!


 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
 
So while I was away from blogger, I went out of town for a weekend. Like I mentioned before, just because I'm away from blogger, doesn't stop me from thinking and drafting new posts. This is my first time writing one of these travel essentials posts. For this post, I focused on my beauty and skincare products. 

 


Makeup

 

I really love this case! This was a VS Fashion Show 2014 exclusive I got for Christmas. This bag may look small, but it holds quite a lot!

 

See how much this cosmetic case can hold?!

 

These are just the usual products I use. I've shown these products for many of my makeup related posts. 

 

I decided to keep my makeup simple, so I went with neutral looks with these palettes. For this trip, I took my Real Techniques Brushes and my Avon Concealer Brush.


Skincare
 

VS PINK's Sun Kissed smells so good! It has a beachy coconut smell with hints of Vanilla. This fragrance is perfect for the Spring and Summer  months. This was another cosmetic case that was a VS Fashion Show 2014 exclusive. I got this on sale back in February. This case hold a lot as well!



I almost forgot! I took my Cetaphil products along too!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 




20 comments:

What Taylor Buys said...

Love RT brushes :)
http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

Marie said...

Great post! Those VS makeup bags are so spacious!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great products cute bag. Have a great weekend.

Pilar said...

Me too!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I really love the larger bag, it holds so much!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie! Same to you!

Unknown said...

Great post Pilar!!! That makeup case looks so nice with the zipper compartments! Keeps everything in place! I love travel makeup posts, I always forget to include skin care stuff into mine!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! The larger makeup case is really nice! Don't feel bad I almost forgot to include my skincare products lol!

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

All these really are a must, I use some of these on a daily basis.

Florals&Smiles
Twitter

Pilar said...

I use most of these products on a daily basis as well. I guess that's why it was so easy to choose what I was going to take!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That case is very nice! I love cases that hold a lot of different things. So important when traveling. It's cool when everything has a spot.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Love this Pilar!!! I hope you had fun on your weekend getaway! I absolutely adore that makeup bag. The VS London show happened right up the street from me when I was living in London!

willsingformakeup said...

VS has the best cosmetics cases! I got one for Christmas too, and I use it constantly. Happy to see you back!

Marie said...

Lovely bags! Have a great weekend!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kim! I was really surprised how many products the cases held especially in the large case.

Pilar said...

Thanks Margo! That's awesome you were down the street from the VS London Fashion Show. I thought about you when I heard the show was in London!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lauren! I agree VS has the best cosmetic bag! That large cosmetic bag was one of my favorite Christmas gifts!

Pilar said...

Thank you! Same to you!

Kristen Alpert said...

When I travel I take my while makeup case with me. Love the bags.

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...