Who says wearing makeup when you wear glasses can't be fun? Well let me tell you if you had any doubt, wearing makeup with glasses can be fun! You can wear bright colors, neutrals, etc. Just because you wear glasses doesn't mean you create makeup looks. For today's post, I wanted to create a simple neutral makeup look that I wear with my glasses.
A better view of my eye makeup without my glasses
* Eye Makeup Product's Used *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
1. Naked as a transition color in crease
2. Hustle in the crease on top of Naked
3. Buck all over the lid
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (clear)
* Lips *
- NYX Butter Lipstick: Pops
Thanks for the stopping by my blog!