I originally didn't think I would have time to post a Fall Makeup look, but I felt I couldn't celebrate Fall Week on my blog if I didn't include a makeup look! For today's FOTD I created this Smokey Navy Blue and Purple Eyeshadow Look. I even used blush for this look!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smokey Eye Edition
1. Transition color: 2nd row 2nd shade
2. All over the lid: 2nd row 3rd shade
3. Crease and Outer V: 3rd row:
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
- BH Cosmetics Iris Blush Duo (Darker Shade)
* Lips *
- MAC Pure Heroine Lipstick (LE)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
This makeup look is gorgoues Pilar! And the blush duo you used look so pretty!! Smokey eye looks are so perfect for Fall!
Beautiful Fall makeup look! I love the colors you used. The navy blue smokey goes well with this look you created!
I love this look Pilar, especially the colors you used and your hair looks fantastic!
Great color looks amazing on you
That purple and navy really looks great together Pilar.
Wow, your hair is gorgeous =) I love your makeup, too, lovely choice of colours, really suits you! x x x
Following on bloglovin' <3
Smokey eyes are m fav! This colour combo looks fantastic on you:)
So pretty I love the colors you used!
I love this fall look! The smokey eye with the lip color is perfect!
Thank you! I typically don't combine dark eyeshadow with a dark lip, but I really liked the finished result of this look!
Thank you! I love using blue in a smokey eye look especially a darker blue!
Thank you! Smokey eyes are my favorite too!
Thank you! I thought this look was perfect for Fall too!
Post a Comment