Sunday, May 7, 2017

Neutral Glam Makeup for Spring

Hello Everyone!


As much as I love to incorporate pastel colors into my makeup looks, sometimes I just like wearing neutral makeup. For today's post I wanted to share one of my favorite simple glam neutral makeup looks that I like to wear during the Spring.




Products Used 


* Eyes *

1. Transition Color
2. Crease and Lid Color

* Face *

- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser 

- Milani 2-in-1 Conceal+ Perfect Foundation and Concealer 

- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (3) as much as I love this Highlighter shade it tends to blend into my makeup when I take pictures

* Lips *

- MAC's Blankety Lipstick





May 2017 Post



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

30 comments:

  1. You're simply gorgeous! This makeup looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Marie!

      Delete
  2. So cute!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post as usual :)
    have a nice week! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neutral makeup always looks right and this look nicely compliments your teal top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty makeup look Pilar! I always love wearing natural makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous look on you! It's very pretty and perfect for Spring :)

    Denise | The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh, natural, and beautiful... of course!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty make-up!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a beautiful job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to use this palette more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in this make-up, Pilar. It's so natural looking. This color looks great on you also - aqua and mint green are stunning for Spring and Summer. : )

    A happy week to you,

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this natural look. The lipstick is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Surviving Domestic Violence

Hello Everyone, October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month All the name calling and put downs...All the I'm sorrys and I...