Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Party Makeup

Hello Everyone!

So I'm finally posting a makeup look for December! I went to a Christmas party and I wanted to share my makeup look, and quick review of the Morphe Fall into Frost Palette.



I love wearing a red lip during the holidays. I think red lips always look so classy and festive. For this look I'm using Milani's Devotion and a deep red lip liner by Tigi Cosmetics 


I really wanted to focus more on blush for this look. I used a reddish brown blush to give my cheeks a pop of color.


I went with another classic color got Christmas, gold. I used a brown shade for my transitional shade and I added gold all on the lid. I used black lightly for the outer v, and the crease. I didn't want to turn this into a gold Smokey so I used a light had with the black eyeshadow.  I added a layer of metallic gold eyeliner In the crease. To finish this look, I added mascara and black eyeliner to the waterline .


I recently purchased Morphe's Fall into Frost Palette to primarily create my eye makeup. Quick review... I'm so glad that I added this to my eyeshadow collection. The colors are so pigmented, bendable, and long lasting. This is a great palette to use during the Fall and Winter, but the shimmer shadows also can be used during throughout the year. The bottom row has so many beauty transitional shades. I'm fairly new to using Morphe products, but so far I'm loving this eyeshadow palette!


December 2018 Posts

Reflections 2018/Almost 33 Years Old 

Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2018

Christmas Tree Decorations 2018

Decorate with Me: Christmas Edition 2018  

Pilar in the Pantry: Homemade Chicken Alfredo Penne Bake 


44 comments:

Cielo said...

Nice makeup dear. Thanks for sharing it :)


Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
www.cielofernando.com
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Hello
You look gorgeous darling.
Xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

Sara said...

Very beautiful make up. Have a great weekend!
https://chicchedimamma.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful makeup!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great job on the makeup.

krishna said...

you are looking very beautiful dear!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous makeup, really love the shades you chose. Beautiful. I hope you're having a great weekend lovely :) x

Lisa said...

Love the rosie cheeks. And I have to get some metalic eyeliner. It looks so shimmery.
Im going out today, so I will be looking for some.
Lisa

A Soul Consumed by Wanderlust said...

The palette is stunning, dear Pilar, as are your eyes and eye makeup. I'm literally fascinated by these shades. Actually, I'm fascinated with your whole blog. I followed it ❤️

Blogmas: The girl named Ana ❤️

Melanfolia said...

What a gorgeous makeup, you look stunning!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Festive yet subtle! You created such a pretty look Pilar!

Red Rose Alley said...

Wow, you look fabulous, Pilar. I love the red lip color with the white sweater and hat. You can really see the contrast there. You look lovely in white, and it's a perfect color for Christmas. : )

~Sheri

Iwona said...

The palette is amazing :) Great makeup :)

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so pretty!!!

Adriana Leandro said...

Great job.
You look stunning.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Your makeup is lovely, Pilar. I love red lipstick. You look lovely in white as well! You are all set for a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas! ♥

nerline said...

I love your makeup, especially the eye and lipstick. Happy Holidays!

Ann said...

You look so lovely in that make up Pilar
and that beanie looks beautiful on you.

Ann
https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

FashionRadi said...

I love your holiday make-up!
Pretty red lips!

www.fashionradi.com

Kinga K. said...

Nice makeup :)

Pam said...

When I wore shadow I tended to lean to the browns. Never really did much color. Those look great on you.

Marie said...

This is a beautiful makeup look Pilar! I love the blush color! The red pairs so well with your white sweater and hat!

Pilar said...

Thanks Cielo for stopping by my blog! I'll visit your blog!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marisa!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sara! You have a great weekend as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Krishna!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kizzy! I hope you're having a great weekend as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa!

Pilar said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog Ana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Liz!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri!!

Pilar said...

Thanks Iwona!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Martha Ellen! Merry Christmas!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! Happy Holidays!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ann!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kinga!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...