Sunday, August 20, 2017

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray

Hello Everyone!


Since I live in South Carolina, finding a good setting spray is very important. The weather can get pretty hot and humidity here throughout the year, but specifically during the Spring and Summer.


Information courtesy of www.wetnwildbeauty.com

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect! - See more HERE


My Thoughts 

This is a great setting spray! I wear this a lot during the humidity days of Spring and Summer and this setting spray keeps my makeup looking in tack throughout most of the day. I noticed when I spray my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge with this setting spray it helps my makeup last even longer.  I love how this setting spray contains aloe since aloe is good for hydrating  the skin and good for your skin in general.

This spray gives me a flawless complexion when I take pictures. This spray has a light scent. I really don't know how to describe it except as faint medicinal scent that fades once applied on my face. If you use this spray everyday, you'll probably go through the bottle quickly since the bottle is only 1.52 Fl. Oz. Other than the small amount of product you get inside the bottle this is a great setting spray to keep your makeup looking flawless throughout the day.

Have you tried Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray?


August 2017 Posts

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


26 comments:

Richard Butler Creagh said...

Thank you for posting! Now I know what to get my niece for her birthday!

Marie said...

Sounds like a great setting spray!

Susan Greenfield said...

I've been waiting for a review on this product! I hope it will work on my skin!

Unknown said...

I've wanted to try this so for long! I've been out of a setting spray for a long time and haven't repurchased one. I'm glad you like this, Pilar! Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands, so I'll have to try it!

ania said...

Thanks for sharing :)
Happy Monday!
https://anjage.com

Beauty Editer said...

Love it!


BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Latest Post: What's New: Ciaté, ILIA and Guerlain

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I don't usually use a setting spray unless I'm going out for an event or date. Good to know that this one has worked well for you Pilar!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Jackie Harrison said...

I need to try it out thanks

Beauty Unearthly said...

Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

I haven't tried it but it sounds great!

Florals&Smiles

Pilar said...

You're welcome! I think this would make a great gift for any makeup lover!

Pilar said...

This is a great inexpensive setting spray!

Pilar said...

Good luck if you decide to give this setting spray a try!

Pilar said...

I think you would like this spray Ashley! It keeps your makeup looking fresh practically all day! If you're not a fan of the Maybelline setting spray, give this one a try!

Pilar said...

You're welcome, and Happy Monday to as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I know what you mean! Since I don't use setting sprays too often, I like to find inexpensive brands that work well, and this one is a winner!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks for the kind words and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

It is a good setting spray!

Red Rose Alley said...

This is such an interesting make-up, Pilar. I'm glad you liked it and that it gives you a flawless look while taking pictures. The girls get Wet n Wild eyeliners and really like them.

~Sheri

Kristen Alpert said...

Sound like a good product. I have issues with oily skin. It may help. How much is it and where can you buy it.

Pilar said...

I really like using Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliners!

Pilar said...

I got mine from CVS, and this setting spray costs around $6:00.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...