Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Life in September 2017

Hello Everyone!


Another month has come to a close and that means time for my monthly lifestyle post! I'm so proud of myself that next month will mark 1 year I've been doing these types of posts!

Selfies


Ready to wear vampy lipsticks for Fall


Maxi dress mirror selfie


First full faced makeup selfie in over a month


Fall inspired makeup 


The moment you realize how short you are when taking mirror selfies lol


Adding a little glamour to Saturday


Food


Late night fast food run


Food from Labor Day


Banana Pudding from Labor Day


Everyone likes my banana pudding lol. It went pretty quickly.


My favorite jar fruit


Turkey and Cheese Croissant 


Boneless Baked Porkchops in Cream of Mushrorom


Miscellaneous


My new blog layout!


My Fall inspired blanket I made a few years ago. I'll probably take this out in late October or early November for Thanksgiving.


Food prep for bad weather. Thank God Hurricane Irma didn't do much damage in my area.


Goodies from Palmer's


More goodies from Palmer's.  Reviews coming in October 


Relaxation


Early Christmas Decor at one of the local Dollar Tree's


Makeup Life lol


I love couponing and adding to my stockpile! I've been obsessed with Nivea Body Washes!


I used the rest of my extra care bucks and coupons at CVS .



I picked up new sketch pads for a few new projects I'll be working on that I want to sketch first. Maybe these upcoming sketches will help me get back into drawing in general lol 


One of my latest crocheted hats


I'm wishing everyone a Happy October!


September 2017 Posts

My Life in August 2017

Patiently Waiting for Fall

Derma E Essentials Radiance Toner and Illuminating Rosehip & Cranberry Face Oil

Being Prepared

Palmer's Goodies

Welcome to the New Beauty and More by Pilar

Projects with Pilar: Crochet Hats



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

30 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Lovely recap of the month of September

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

Naturalle Drea said...

I haven't had banana pudding in so long, that looks really good! Great recap!

Marie said...

Nice recap! It looks like you had a great September!

Unknown said...

That banana pudding looks delicious!! I hope you share your drawings with us someday Pilar!

Pam said...

Great recapping on the month. Looks like you were busy! And I love BANANA pudding. Yummy.

nerline said...

It looks like you had a busy month. I love your makeup looks and your vanity.

Anonymous said...

Banana pudding looks good!

Unknown said...

Loved reading about your month. I can't wait for vampy lipsticks too. Although I still wear them in the summer too.

Simera |Beautetude

Paola Lauretano said...

Great month recap doll! The banana pudding sounds delicious!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Drea! It's been ages since I made banana pudding! It was so good!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! The banana pudding was good! I would like to share my drawings on my blog!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam! September was a pretty good busy month!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! I need to get a makeup table soon so I can have all my makeup in one area!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Simera! I wear vampy lips during the Summer too!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Looks like you were already getting into the fall mood in September! Hope your October is even better Pilar!

Red Rose Alley said...

Your banana pudding looks so good. And the baked pork chops in the cream of mushroom looks delicious. Oh, they already have Christmas stuff out at the Dollar Tree? I'll have to visit sometime. My mom used to use Nivea every day, I'll never forget that. : ) It was fun to see all your September-filled days, Pilar. Happy October! Jess' birthday is tomorrow. I hope you can stop by and say hello. : )

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! I love Fall! Wishing you a wonderful October!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! The pork chops were so good! I haven't had them in cream of mushroom in a long time! I started seeing Christmas items in Dollar Tree around the second week of September! Nivea has great skin care products. My mom loves using Nivea! Happy Early Birthday to Jess! Of course I'll stop by the blog to say hi! :) Happy October!

Susie said...

Pilar, You are a beauty. I love seeing your wonderful looks. I can not take selfies..LOL I look like a deer in head lights.. I am proud that you were serious about your safety during the hurricane threats. You are a great cook...banana pudding is one of my Teddy Bear's favorite desserts. :) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

What a busy month you had. I love the makeup so beautiful, the banana pudding looks delicious and your crochet hats are so pretty. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris
http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/novotel-on-collins-melbourne-my-winter.html

Shireen L. Platt said...

This is such a brilliant recap, Pilar! I hope you'll have a brilliant October!

Shireen⎜Reflection of SanityBurberry Beauty Giveaway

Pilar said...

Thanks Susie, you're too kind! I try to stay safe and prepares during threats of bad weather! I really like cooking and baking especially for others! Blessings to you as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Cris! I can't wait to create more makeup looks and wear my hat's during Fall! You have a lovely day as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Shireen! I hope you have a great October!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...