Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tree Hut Goodies

Hello Everyone!


Spring means warmer weather, and warmer weather means showing more skin. Here are some products from Tree Hut that I will be using to prep my skin for the warmer months!


Bath and shower time is pretty sacred to me lol. I love products that smell amazing and keep my skin looking healthy. I've been a major fan of Tree Hut's scubs since I started using them 2 years ago.  I did a Tree Hut Body Wash Haul last Summer and I tried the Almond and Honey Body Wash. It instantly became one of my favorite scents! I use the body wash when I take my showers, but I also like to add the body wash to my bath water. 


I was unaware that Tree Hut started selling bath bombs! I have Morracan Rose, and it smells wonderful! 


Just because the weather is about to get warmer doesn't mean I'm going to stop using my body butters. These body butters aren't too heavy feeling on my skin. Tropical Mango is another one of my favorite scents.  It's a perfect scent that I love wearing the warmer months.  Now my favorite scent even comes in a hydrating hair and skin mist!

I've been getting questions about where to find some of these products. I've gotten some of my Tree Hut products from Ulta, Walmart, Target, and Publix (if you live in a state that has a Publix, you should be able to find some products)


March 2018 Posts

Breaking the Breakout Cycle with Neutrogena!

Zoya Naked Manicure

Soft and Sultry Makeup 







Thanks for stopping by my blog!

32 comments:

Julie Anne The Saltlife Wife said...

I love Tree Hit products too! One of my fave scrubs is their Pink Himalayan and the one I recently fell in love with their coconut lime! I’ll have to pick up a few of their bath bombs for sure!

nerline said...

This is my first time learning about this brand. Their products sound wonderful. Great post!

Marie said...

So many goodies! Great post!

Doctor Anne said...

I use my body butters all year round as well, ony when it is very very hot I switch to something lighter.

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

Lisa said...

I have never heard of this brand. You cant go wrong with Almond and Honey. I love my pampering shower times too!
Lisa

Pam said...

I love body butters. I have a friend that makes it and soaps. You can see her products on FB. https://www.facebook.com/BLproducts/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Looks like a lovely range of products! I don't stop using my body butters when it gets warm either.

Anonymous said...

Nice products!

LoveT. said...

Almond and Honey are amazing for the Bath! I love the Scent of Almond. :)

Lovely Greetings!

Unknown said...

I still haven’t tried anything from tree hut! I need to check them out!

Adriana Leandro said...

Looks nice products.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

These sound great!

RaeAbigael said...

so many lovely products to try! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

Pilar said...

These scrubs keep my skin exfoliated and feeling soft! The Coconut Lime smells nice! I can't wait to use the bath bomb!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I love using body butter! If it's too hot, I'll use less of the product or switch to something lighter as well!

Pilar said...

Tree Hut has really great skincare products! The Almond and Honey smells amazing!

Pilar said...

I love body butters too! That's awesome you have a friend that makes skincare products!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I don't think I'll ever stop using body butters all year round!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

The Almond and Honey body wash smells amazing in my bath water! The scrub smells just like the body wash!

Pilar said...

You should give Tree Hut a try! So many wonderful products!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I can't wait to try out some of the products I haven't tried yet!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Paola Lauretano said...

Such alovely range of products!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Jackie Harrison said...

Love their scrubs

Pilar said...

I love their scrubs too!

Kristen Alpert said...

I've never tried tree hut products before. Does it help with really dry skin and what about foot
Creams to help stop heals from cracking do they have products for that or do you have any suggestions for that. Can't wait to see what products you post about next.

Pilar said...

These products work well for dry skin. I like to exfoliate filled by using a good body butter. I would suggest using a body body for your feet or you could try using a lotion with a thicker texture to help reduce cracking on your heels.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...