Saturday, July 14, 2018

Pilar in the Pantry: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce and Homemade Meatballs

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm sharing a easy meal that I made back in April, slow cooker spaghetti and homemade meatballs. It's no secret that I love using my crock pot to make meals, but for some reason I never cooked the spaghetti sauce in the Crock Pot. This has to be the simplest meal that I have made in a long time!


For this Spaghetti Dinner I made my own homemade meatballs, but you can always use frozen meatballs. As a healthier alternative, I always baked my meatballs in the oven instead of trying them. I cooked the sauce and meatballs on high for about 4 hours. I also made the garlic butter for the garlic bread. For my Garlic Bread RecipeCLICK HERE. About 30 minutes before the sauce was done, I boiled the noodles in a pot on the stove.


For the side salad


The finished product. The spaghetti dinner was pretty good. This meal is so quick and easy to make! I think that I'll start cooking the spaghetti sauce and homemade meatballs in the Crock Pot more often! 



26 comments:

Adriana Leandro said...

Looks delicious. I'm hungry now.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Marie said...

The food looks delicious!

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, spaghetti is one of my favorite meals, and your spaghetti and meat balls look amazing. And garlic bread and butter and salad on the side....WONDERFUL! You know, Nel uses her crock pot often, and the dishes she makes are easy peasy. Your meatballs look so good. My mouth is watering haha.

~Sheri

Susie said...

Pilar, I love spaghetti. I bet by cooking it, slowly and that long, it was delicious. You are a good cook on top of being a beautiful young lady...winner. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Anonymous said...

The spaghetti looks yummy!

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Okay you convinced me so you can send that delicious food. I m from Portugal.
Xoxo

marisasclosetblog.cpm

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

Sarah F said...

Ooh looks delicious! I'm totally craving spaghetti and meatballs now, lol.

xo, Sarah
Hustla, baby.

LoveT. said...

Great meal! I love Spaghetti :)

lovely Greetings

Naturalle Drea said...

I always cook my sauce on the stove, I have to try it in the crock pot next time. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

It looks so yummy!!!

Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Andrea-

Seize your Style

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

How delicious! Now I'm totally craving spaghetti and meatballs. I like to make my own meatballs as well so I can use grassfed organic meat.

nerline said...

love making quick and easy meals. And your plate looks so delicious right now. Yummy!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! Even though this is a simple meal, I wanted to give it a touch of homemade meatballs. I bet Nel loves her crock pot! You can so many easy meals in a slow cooker!

Pilar said...

Aww thanks Susie! You're always so kind! Blessings to you as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pilar said...

Thanks! Same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sarah!

Pilar said...

Thanks T!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks Andrea!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...