Saturday, August 18, 2018

Halloween Preview 2018

Hello Everyone!


Bath & Body Works Halloween 2018 Display

I'm not a big Halloween person, but I do think it's fun holiday. I love seeing the different costumes and decorations etc. Continuing with Fall 2018 previews, I thought today would be a good time to share some of the latest Halloween Displays in stores.

Bath & Body Works 


Halloween Candles and Hand Soaps


Trick or Treat!


Hand Soaps, candles, and Bath bombs


Haunted house on one side of the candle holder 


Ghosts on the other side


Dollar Tree


I didn't get to take a variety of Halloween pictures in Dollar Tree since the store I visited just started putting out the Halloween decor etc.


Dish towels 


Decorations


More decor and decorations 


Creepy spiders


There was so much candy!


More candy!

Update! I went to another Dollar Tree and here are more Halloween Items 


Signs


Decorations


Water Globes and figurines


Halloween boxes and paper products etc.


Decorations


My small Dollar Tree Haul. These water
 globes are so cute!


August 2018 Posts

Yankee Candle Fall Preview 2018

Fall's Coming!

Morning Walks

Dollar Tree Pre Fall Haul

Aromatherapy Sleep: Lavender & Vanilla Body Wash & Foam Bath and Lotion

Violet and Lavender Eye Makeup

July 2018 Posts

Happy 5th Blogiversary to Beauty and More by Pilar!

Bath & Body Works Fall Preview 2018




26 comments:

Pam said...

I love Halloween....I have always loved dressing up for it just to answer the door if nothing else. I also love going in the stores and seeing the new and cool stuff they have out for it. Seems that it gets pushed in the store earlier and earlier these days.

Pilar said...

I agree! Over the past few years I've noticed the holdiay decor/decorations are displayed earlier!

LoveT. said...

Amazing Candles! I am in love with the Haunted House, it looks gorgeous. :)

Happy Weekend, lovely Greetings <3

Anonymous said...

Nice post!

Pilar said...

Thanks T! Same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Time is flying fast I love Halloween and love your tips here too Amazing decorations and great ideas. Love candies! Happy weekend babe xoxo Cris
http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/broadbeach-in-style.html

Marie said...

I really like the decorations and products in Bath & Body Works this year for Halloween!

Pilar said...

Thanks Cris! Same to you!

Pilar said...

I agree! I thought the Halloween candle holder was cute! I also thought Hot Cocoa and Scream candle (aka hot cocoa and Cream) was creative!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

I'm really ready to have cooler weather, Pilar. It's so cozy to light candles and decorate for fall. Bath and Body Works is so much fun with their selection. And your Dollar Tree finds are cute. I love walking up and down their aisles and viewing everything. Have a nice weekend. ♥

Ivana Split said...

love those Hallowen decorations...so many great products you showcased here...love it!

Ann said...

Nice post...
Halloween is coming sooner
than we think.


Ann
https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Thestylegalaxy said...

Nice post.
http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

Andrea said...

All those decorations look so fun!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

Pilar said...

I agree Martha Ellen! I can't wait for the cooler weather and to light Fall candles! I usually take my time and look around at the new seasonal decor! Have a great weekend as well!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ann!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Andrea!

Red Rose Alley said...

Wow, they have a lot of candy for Halloween at the Dollar Store! It looks like there's a lot of green and purple at the stores this year. I still want to go to Bath and Body Works to check out all the candles, especially for Fall. I love all the wonderful smells during Autumn. : )

~Sheri

nerline said...

I am not a big fan of halloween either, but I love seeing the kids happy. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

Pilar said...

I noticed the green and purple color theme too! I'm glad for the purple because it the matches the colors in my room! Bath & Body Works has so many great Fall candles this year. I even picked up a few pumpkin scented candles!

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Naturalle Drea said...

Ummm..can we finish Summer first before Fall? It seems like they are really trying to rush these holidays now lol!

Pilar said...

I was thinking that too! I've seen on IG that some Dollar Tree's have Christmas decor out! It's not even September yet, and that's kind of early too!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...