Saturday, January 25, 2020

Ulta Birthday Haul

Hello Everyone!


Before I start today's post, I wanted to thank everyone again for the emails and birthday wishes! I truly appreciate it. Today I want to share my Ulta Birthday Haul.


My Birthday was actually on Christmas Day, but as you may remember I took time off social media last month. For my birthday I received a few Ulta Gift Cards and I decided to treat myself after my birthday.


Ulta Beauty Free Birthday Gift December 2019: Tarte Cosmetics Maneater Voluptuous Mascara



I was surprised that December's free birthday gift was this full sized Tarte Mascara. I've never used a Mascara from Tarte, but I look forward to trying this product.

Lipstick

I have a love hate relationships with some Liquid lipsticks. They're either too dry or don't dry well. I started using Morphe's Liquid Lipsticks in late 2018 and I haven't look back since. The lipsticks I have are a balance of comfortable matte and hydration on my lips.



Morphe Liquid Lipstick (True Story)
Morphe Liquid Lipstick (Peanut)
Morphe Liquid Lipstick (Jealousy)

True story is a beautiful rich caramel shade. Peanut is also a beautiful color. I don't think I have too many sienna shades, but this one is caught my attention while I was inside Ulta. Jealousy is a muted mauve shade. I like the color mauve, and I can see myself wearing this lipstick often.  Nude lipsticks are some of my favorite shades to wear.


Morphe Liquid Lipstick (School Girl)

I can't forget about the shade School Girl. This is a light pink nude shade. I've gone to Ulta several times in past to look for this lipstick and it was always sold out. Finally I was able to get this liptsick, and it was the last one. The sales associate at Ulta told me this shade sells out regularly. 


Makeup Brushes

Over the past few months I've been purchasing new brushes and receiving brushes in PR. Some of my favorite brushes were getting a little worn.


- Morphe M421 Mini Concealer Brush
- Morphe M213 Smudger Brush

I try to have different sized Concealer brushes in my Collection. I plan on using this size brush to create cut creases. I'm very picky about my smudger brushes and this brush is one of my favorites.


Morphe X Jaclyn Hill JH03 Ride Or Die Foundation  Brush 
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill JH01 Powder Brushes
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill JH08 Anything Creamy Brushes

This is my second Jaclyn Hill Foundation Brush. I love the first brush I recieved with the Jaclyn Hill Complexion Master Collection as a birthday gift in 2018 from my mom. I love the size of the Jaclyn Hill Powder Brush.


As you can see I purchased two of them. These brushes are so soft and fluffy. I can't wait to use these brushes with mytranslucent powders. Ulta forgot to send my $10 off birthday coupon, so they sent me two! I used those coupons to pick up two of the Anything Creamy Brushes.

Skincare

I've had samples, the mini size, and the smaller size of the hydrating Jelly. I finally purchased the large bottle.


Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
Size: 4.2 Oz

I use this product often and it keeps my skin hydrated. This is good product to use in the Winter if you experience dry skin.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Mellie said...

Lots of great stuff. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marie said...

What a haul! Love those Jaclyn Hill Brushes! The Clinique Hydrating Jelly is a good skincare product!

Paola Lauretano said...

Wow, so many lovely products and great brush set!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Ivana Split said...

These products seem lovely. I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. These Morphe's liquid lipsticks sound great, it is nice you found liquid lipsticks you can rely on. The new brushes you have been getting seem lovely. Have a great week ahead!

Pilar said...

Thanks Mellie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! It just made sense to finally get the large bottle of the hydrating jelly. I had so many samples and I use the hydrating Jelly all the time. I agree it's a good product!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! I'm very picky about liquid lipsticks, and Morphe has liquid lipsticks that I like. Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

Great haul. I love these!
Lisa

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Amazing haul, so many great products!! Happy Birthday wishes to you, I hope all your wishes come true!!! x

Tanza Erlambang said...

lovely gifts....great stuffs for birthday

Pilar said...

Thanks Kizzy!

Pilar said...

Thanks Tanza!

Evi Erlinda said...

Nice haul from Ulta, Pilar!
Love your lipsticks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Evi!

Marie said...

Clinique has good skincare products in general. Their skincare products are affordable!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What an awesome birthday haul! Hope you will enjoy everything PIlar!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...