Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Shopping Deals and Meatless Meals

Hello Everyone!


Today I bring you another mashup post. If you didn't know a mash up post is a post that contains two different topics combined into one.


During my last trip to Target I needed to get a few home essentials, but I also needed to pick up a few other items as well. Thankfully I went on a day the sales associates were stocking the shelves.


I was looking for the Waterproof Version of this Garnier Micellar Water, but this is the only one I saw at CVS. 


My favorite rose quartz Roller was damage when I received it, so I wanted to get another one. I found this Roller at Target by Sonia Kashuk. 


While at Target I also came across this beauty organizer. I think I'm going to use this organizer for makeup brushes.


I've been looking for a cute pair of cute white sandals for the Summer and I found them at Target. Target has been having great deals on sandals lately. I got these sandals on sale for $22.50 (original price $34.00)

Ravioli in Spinach Alfredo Sauce


A few posts back I mentioned that I was going to incorporate spinach into a few pasta meals. Last night I decided to try one of  the meals.


Drained and cooked ravioli and spinach (cook as directed on package)


Add alfredo sauce


Mix ravioli, spinach, and alfredo sauce together. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.


Add mozzarella on top and serve. Overall the pasta was pretty good. Next time I'll probably use Prego Alfredo Sauce or make my own. I don't like really like Ragu Alfredo Sauce, but that was the only sauce available. If you don't like spinach, you can't even really taste the spinach.  If you're looking to add more iron in your diet like me, or want to try a meatless meal give this recipe a try.


Not a meal, but I also had a bowl of fruit (grapes, blueberries, and strawberries) from Publix


18 comments:

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

Hi! I want a quartz Roller, it looks wonderful.
I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

Chic Therapy said...

The raviolo dish looks so yummy!

Chic Therapy said...

*ravioli

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, I always drool over the meals you make. The ravioli, spinach, and alfredo sauce looks so good. You got some nice surprises for yourself too. We surely need to treat ourselves once in awhile. I like your white sandals, and they will be perfect for Summer. And the beauty organizer is cool. Enjoy all your goodies, Pilar. Target is the best, isn't it?

~Sheri

Marie said...

Beautiful sandals! I saw that these sandles were on sale. I was looking for a pair of the blush toned sandals,but Target was sold out of my size. That pasta dish looks delicious!

Jackie Harrison said...

Yum ravioli

Himawan Sant said...

Imagined the delicious spinach ravioli ..., besides that the photo of the pile of grapes refreshed my eyes.

Greetings from Indonesia.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Those sandals are super cute and look so comfortable! I love spinach and alfredo on ravioli. That meal looks so delicious Pilar!

Pilar said...

I love using a quartz Roller after applying serums. Have a great week!

Pilar said...

The ravioli with spinach and alfredo was good!

Pilar said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! I enjoyed the ravioli dish! I'm glad I was able to find the items I needed. I love the white sandals! I can't wait to wear them! Target shoe sales have been so good lately!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I purchased these sandals on sale! I think Target had two or three different sales over the past few weeks. I wanted to blush sandals, but I couldn't find them in store or online. The pasta was pretty good!

Pilar said...

Indeed!

Pilar said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pilar said...

Thanks Val! I haven't worn the sandals yet, but when I tried them on, the sandals felt comfortable! I'll definitely make the pasta again!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

We eat meatless about 85% of the time and spinach makes a regular appearance in our meals.

Pilar said...

Lately I've been eating meatless about 3 or 4 times a week. I can tell that eating spinach has been making a difference in how I feel.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...