My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
*This is a sponsored post by Palmer's. All opinions are my own.
Today I have a review on a conditioner that was sent to me by Palmer's. (See First Impressions Post)
About the product
This is a deep conditioner that contains coconut milk, keratin, and silk protein. There are no sulfates or parabens in this conditioner.
I took a picture of the back if anyone wanted to read the ingredients
About the Product and Claims
- This conditioner claims to restore hair that has been damaged by styling, coloring, processing, or sun.
- Small modular structure of coconut oil allows for deeper penetration
- Strengthes follicle to protect new hair growth
- Replaces natural proteins that have been stripped from damaged hair
- Concentrated conditioning for intensive repair and moisturization.
- Smells great, the coconut was a little overpowering at first, but it calmed down.
- The conditioner in packet was more than enough to use on my thick hair.
- I could easily comb my hair throughout usage. No tangles.
- I give this product a B since I didn't have the Shampoo that goes with it (I needed to condition my hair so that's why I used this without shampoo in general)
I actually purchased the full sized conditioner at Walmart. I also purchased the shampoo and the hair milk as well. You can view those products in my next post later in the week. I really like how this conditioner left my hair feeling really soft and moisturized days after usage. Moisturizer is very important to me because my hair tends to be dry and frizzy sometimes.
Have you tried any hair products from Palmer's? What are your favorite hair care products?
Thanks for reading!