My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.If you follow me on Instagram you already know that I caved and bought the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette lol. What can I say, when it comes to high end eyeshadow, Urban Decay definitely wins my heart. If you missed out on my Vice 2 review
CLICK HERE to view my post. I really love this time of year because so many palettes and makeup gift sets are going to be out for the holiday season!
The palette was inside this cute bag.
- Beautiful Case
- This palette has a hard case with a magnetic closing just like the previous the previous Vice palettes except the previous Vice palettes have a push opening instead of the magnetic closing.
- Large mirror
- Dual sided brush
- Mattes and Shimmery shadows and a few neutral shadows. The Vice 3 has 20 brand new colors in matte and shimmer finishes. There are a few neutral colors as well.
A Few Swatches Left to Right
Truth, Dragon, Heroine, Alchemy, Sonic
I think Urban Decay did an amazing job with the color selection in this palette! Since this is more of a warm toned palette, I can see myself getting a lot of use out it. I noticed there are a lot of blue, plum, and red shades in this palette. You can create so many different looks from simple, dramatic, and even holiday eye makeup looks. I can't wait to create more looks with this palette.
Here's a quick FOTD I showed this on Instagram a few days ago as well.
*Details on Eye Makeup*
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Undone as transition color
- Lucky on lid
- Heroine on crease and on top of lid
- Heroine slightly on Outer V
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
Also...rumor has it that the Vice LTD is coming back for the holidays. Is this true?!?!? For those who don't know, they had the Vice LTD palette out about a month ago and I heard it sold fast. I think it was Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive. Anyway like I mentioned, I think it's going to be available to everyone for purchase. Does anyone know any other details about this? If so, let me know in the comments below!
Here is what it looks like if you haven't viewed the Vice LTD Palette.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Announcement: All throughout October, I will include the links for two issues that are very important that I blogged about last year..Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer. Check those out as well!
Domestic Violence Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness