Happy Winter! Since I'm still bed ridden with a cold lol I decided to do the Winter Tag on my phone. How gorgeous is that picture? This one of the reasons why I want to visit New Year during the holidays because the decorations are beautiful!
- What's 3 things you like to do during winter?
1. Crochet new projects
2. Make homemade soups
3. Curl up in a blanket and watch tv or read a good book.
- Do you like the snow?
Yes. It looks so beautiful.
- Does it even snow where you live?
Sometimes, but not a whole lot.
- What's the best part about winter time?
The scenery and I can wear some cute Winter accessories.
- Is winter your favorite season?
Not at all lol. My favorite season is Spring.
- Does your family celebrate Christmas?
Yes, I am a Christian.
- Do you get a lot of presents?
I think I get enough and I feel blessed and grateful for the things I receive.
- Do you help put up and decorate the Christmas tree?
Yes, tree decorating is always fun!
- Do you have a stocking?
Yes, I made a crochet stocking last year.
- Do you like the cold winter weather?
Absolutely NOT! Since I live in the South the weather isn't too cold, but when it does get really cold I don't like it, and I usually get a cold that takes forever to get over lol. Hence the reason I'm on bed rest right now.
- Do you build snowmen?
The last time. I built a snowman I was in the 8th grade.
- How many blankets do you sleep with in winter?
I usually have at least one or two of my crochet blankets on the bed. It just depends how cold I get.
Would you rather:
- Wear gloves with no hat or a hat with no gloves?
Gloves with no hat. My hands stay cold.
- Go sledding or ice skating?
I've never done either, but I would love to go sledding it looks like so much fun!
- Your toes go numb or your fingers?
My fingers, this is why I always wear gloves lol
- Drink hot chocolate or apple cider?