* Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Palmer's. I want to thank Palmer's for sending these products for review. All opinions are 100% my own.
I was recently contacted by Palmers to review a few products from their Cocoa Butter Eventone Suncare line. Here is some information about these products.
Introducing Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare Range
Because Suncare Should Cover Every Skin Tone
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula, the manufacturers of America’s favorite Cocoa Butter products, introduces a range of suncare products that effectively protect skin, keeping it free from discoloration and spots associated with UV exposure. These products offer superior moisturization with no white residue, making them perfect for all skin tones.
As the Cocoa Butter experts, it was only natural that Palmer’s harness all of the incredible skin care benefits of this super ingredient into our new suncare range. Palmer’s uses prime-pressed, unrefined Cocoa Butter, which contains a high fat content that mimics the natural protective layer of the skin. It even has the same melting point as body temperature, making it an important skin moisturizer and protectant. Cocoa Butter is also rich in antioxidants; most notably Cocoa Mass Polyphenols, which help combat free radical damage-the main culprit of premature aging. Along with Cocoa Butter, these products contain the natural moisturizers Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to give skin a natural glow. All the products have excellent absorption characteristics, eliminating the white, pasty residue left by traditional sunscreens.
One of the key differences about Palmer’s Eventone Suncare products is that they are all formulated with Cocoaplex Technology, a proprietary formulation technique that optimizes the skin-friendly properties of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter while enhancing the sunscreen emulsification. The end result is product formulas that:
- Maintain even skin tone: Combating dark spots, age spots or discoloration that can perceivably make you look older
- Provide superior moisture: Creating a natural, breathable barrier to prevent skin dehydration
- Leave no white residue: A discouraging attribute of traditional sunscreens on dark skin tones
- Protect against premature aging: Providing antioxidant protection against age-accelerating free radicals
Palmer's Eventone Suncare Sunscreen Stick
Palmer's Eventone Suncare Moisturizing Sunscreen
Palmer's Eventone Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion
Quick Facts about the Products:
- Formulated for all skin types and tones
- Prevent dark spots, uneven skin tone and premature aging
- Leave no white, pasty or stick residue
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreens
- Contain CocoaPlex™ Technology
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Paraben, Phthalate, PABA free
- 80-Minute Water Resistant
I can't wait to try these products! Skincare is very important to me especially with protecting my skin harmful rays from the sun. I also like how these products are Paraben free! From the description I think these are going to be good products to use in maintaining healthy skin, and I like how Palmer's cater to all skin tones. As with most of my first impressions posts, I will be reviewing all these items in upcoming posts! So stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!